Managing Cross-Cultural Communication: Principles And Practice
Managing Cross-Cultural Communication: Principles and Practice
Accessible and lively introduction to the management of cross-cultural communication for undergraduate and postgraduate business students. Drawing on the latest research and incorporating the author's own extensive experience of working in different cultural settings, it addresses the core theory and practice. An essential course companion.
'Maude has produced a well-written, helpfully organized and practical guide to the multiple challenges of managing cross-cultural communication that skilfully makes the reader aware of the key ideas and issues which need to be grasped in order to function effectively in the modern business environment. His book represents a fresh and engaging approach to its subject and as such deserves to be one of...
- Sun And Moon
- A Meditation For Relaxation & Wellness (Health Journeys)
- Protein Power: The High-Protein/Low-Carbohydrate Way To Lose Weight, Feel Fit, And Boost Your Health--in Just Weeks!
- Python Machine Learning Cookbook
- Premodern Sexualities
- The Jewish Wardrobe: From The Collection Of The Israel Museum, Jerusalem
- Inmunología (Lippincott's Illustrated Reviews) (Spanish Edition)
- Oral Tradition As History
- Race The Wild #1: Rain Forest Relay
- Independence: Book One Of The Legacy Ship Trilogy (Volume 1)
- The Art Spirit (Icon Editions)
- Macbeth (Arkangel Complete Shakespeare)
- Software Defined Networks, Second Edition: A Comprehensive Approach
- Wholly Different: Why I Chose Biblical Values Over Islamic Values
- Black Yankees: The Development Of An Afro-American Subculture In Eighteenth-Century New England
- The Pre-Raphaelite Brotherhood: Cv/Visual Arts Research, Book 149
- Russia And Hybrid Warfare: Identifying Critical Elements In Successful Applications Of Hybrid Tactics - Putin's Crimea Annexation, Ukraine, 1923 German Revolution, Germany's Austria Annexation
- Merlin Stone Remembered: Her Life And Works
- Teaching Word Meanings (Literacy Teaching Series)