Solutions Manual For Organic Chemistry
Solutions Manual for Organic Chemistry
The Solutions Manual provides step-by-step solutions guiding the student through the reasoning behind each problem in the text. There is also a self-test section at the end of each chapter which is designed to assess the student’s mastery of the material.
About the Author
Francis A. Carey is a native of Pennsylvania, educated in the public schools of Philadelphia, at Drexel University (B.S. in chemistry, 1959), and at Penn State (Ph.D. 1963). Following postdoctoral work at Harvard and military service, he was appointed to the chemistry faculty of the University of Virginia in 1966. Prior to retiring in 2000, he regularly taught the two-semester lecture courses in general chemistry and organic chemistry.
With his students, Professor Carey has published over forty research papers in synthetic and mechanistic organic chemistry. In addition to this text, he is coauthor (with Robert C. Atkins) of Organic Chemistry: A Brief Course and (with Richard J. Sundberg) of Advanced Organic Chemistry, a two-volume treatment designed for graduate students and advanced undergraduates. He was a member of the Committee of Examiners of The Graduate Record Examination in Chemistry from 1993-2000.
- Cats In Cahoots: A Klepto Cat Mystery (Volume 18)
- Armies Of Crecy And Poitiers (Men-At-Arms Series, No 111)
- Easy Popular Movie Instrumental Solos: Clarinet, Book & CD (Easy Instrumental Solos)
- Meditar Día A Día: 25 Lecciones Para Vivir Con Mindfulness (Spanish Edition)
- Donna Wilson - Odd Objects And Textiles (Japanese And English Edition)
- Ma, I'm Gettin Meself A New Mammy: A Memoir Of Dublin At The Turn Of The 1960s (Memoirs Of Dublin)
- The Art Of Forgery: The Minds, Motives And Methods Of The Master Forgers
- Automata Too: Four Working Models To Cut Out And Glue Together
- His Majesty's Ship
- Paddington Takes The Test
- Pictorial Stock Certificates: Lithography & Engravings For The Graphic Art Collector
- Fundamentals Of Graphics Communication (Engineering Graphics)
- The SAGE Deaf Studies Encyclopedia
- I'm Mighty!
- My Dark Places
- Guide To The Stars
- Herman Hertzberger, Projekte / Projects 1990-1995 (German And English Edition)
- How To Listen To God: Overcoming Addiction Through Practice Of Two-Way Prayer