Solutions Manual For Organic Chemistry
Solutions Manual for Organic Chemistry
The Solutions Manual provides step-by-step solutions guiding the student through the reasoning behind each problem in the text. There is also a self-test section at the end of each chapter which is designed to assess the student’s mastery of the material.
About the Author
Francis A. Carey is a native of Pennsylvania, educated in the public schools of Philadelphia, at Drexel University (B.S. in chemistry, 1959), and at Penn State (Ph.D. 1963). Following postdoctoral work at Harvard and military service, he was appointed to the chemistry faculty of the University of Virginia in 1966. Prior to retiring in 2000, he regularly taught the two-semester lecture courses in general chemistry and organic chemistry.
With his students, Professor Carey has published over forty research papers in synthetic and mechanistic organic chemistry. In addition to this text, he is coauthor (with Robert C. Atkins) of Organic Chemistry: A Brief Course and (with Richard J. Sundberg) of Advanced Organic Chemistry, a two-volume treatment designed for graduate students and advanced undergraduates. He was a member of the Committee of Examiners of The Graduate Record Examination in Chemistry from 1993-2000.
- Guidelines For Risk Based Process Safety
- Brothers In Arms: The Epic Story Of The 761st Tank Battalion, WWII's Forgotten Heroes
- Business Abroad
- The Hobbit: The Battle Of The Five Armies Chronicles: Art & Design
- Equine Internal Medicine, 4e
- The Christopher Parkening Guitar Method - Volume 2: Guitar Technique
- The Organic Chem Lab Survival Manual: A Student Guide To Techniques
- Extreme Interdependence: Drumming Beyond Independence (Book & CD) (Percussion)
- Passage Of Arms
- How The Obama Administration Has Politicized Justice: Reflections On Politics, Liberty, And The State (Encounter Broadsides)
- Kamikaze Girls
- SQL Server 2012
- Leave It To Cleavage
- American Indian Ballerinas
- Nigella Kitchen: Recipes From The Heart Of The Home
- The Routledge Atlas Of Classical History: From 1700 BC To AD 565 (Routledge Historical Atlases)
- The MBR Book, Second Edition: Principles And Applications Of Membrane Bioreactors For Water And Wastewater Treatment
- Colonial Lessons: Africans' Education In Southern Rhodesia, 1918-1940 (Social History Of Africa)