The Workshop Book: How To Design And Lead Successful Workshops
The Workshop Book: How to design and lead successful workshops
THE WORKSHOP BOOK TEACHES YOU HOW TO RUN AN EFFECTIVE WORKSHOP - EFFORTLESSLY.
Based on methods developed - and proven – in business, this highly visual and practical book will show readers how to design, lead and run effective workshops.
- The tools you need to design and lead successful workshops yourself
- Ways to enhance the collective intelligence of any team, keeping them focussed and engaged
- Tricks and tips for structuring time to generate maximum productivity in a limited session
- Advice on how to find inspiration and creativity to generate great ideas for any industry or brief
- Workshop fundamentals, so you can add your own flair
‘A fantastic, one-stop shop for running workshops - it combines the theory and practical insights perfectly.’
Fran Merrylees, HR Director Online, Pay and Interactive at ITV
“An outstanding how-to manual that is packed with expert digestible tips – highly recommended”
Alex Mahon, CEO, The Foundry
‘An essential primer...