The Eye Of The I: From Which Nothing Is Hidden
The Eye of the I: From Which Nothing Is Hidden
This is the second volume of a trilogy that began with Power vs. Force and will be completed in the year 2002 by the publication of the third volume entitled I: Reality and Subjectivity.
The Eye of the I (which calibrates at 950) is more advanced than Power vs. Force (which calibrates at 850) and brilliantly reveals the very core of the spiritual process critical to the state of Enlightenment.
The Eye of the I
The intrinsic power of the information provided in this startling classic is sufficient of itself to elevate the consciousness of the reader. This likelihood has been anticipated and provided for by preparatory recontextualizations. Included are verbatim dialogues with advanced students, instructions, and explanations that illuminate the spiritual teachings.
The Eye of the I is a brilliant work that dissolves the barriers between the known and the unknown, between science and spirituality, and between the Newtonian linear paradigm of the ego and the nonlinear reality of Enlightenment. With the resolution of the self, the Self shines forth and reveals one’s true identity.
About the Author
David R. Hawkins, M.D., Ph.D., is Director, The Institute for Advanced...
- Ready Set Sing!: Seasonal Songs, ACtivities And Projectable Song Charts
- Dynamic Anatomy
- Anatomy & Physiology (includes A&P Online Course), 9e (Anatomy & Physiology (Thibodeau))
- Managing Challenging Behaviors In Schools: Research-Based Strategies That Work (What Works For Special-Needs Learners)
- The Best Horror Of The Year Volume Eight
- Java How To Program, Early Objects Plus MyProgrammingLab With Pearson EText -- Access Card Package (11th Edition)
- Storyboard Notebook:16:9 (7 By 10), 4 Frame Per Page Withs Narration Lines, (1:1.78) US Digital Television , The Industry Standard For Storyboard Sketchbooks Vol.3: Storyboard
- Halt's Peril (Ranger's Apprentice, Book 9)
- The Art And Making Of ParaNorman
- Survivors: A Novel Of The Coming Collapse
- Bahamas Sketchbook
- Rum: A Global History (Edible)
- Tom Hom: Rabbit On A Bumpy Road
- Ella The Elephant - Educating Children About Asthma
- Law School Survival Manual
- Majestic Landscapes: Creative Scenes For Adult Coloring (Color To Live) (Volume 1)
- What’s So Important About Music Education? (Routledge Research In Education)
- Authentic Everyday Dress Of The Renaissance: All 154 Plates From The "Trachtenbuch"
- Excel 2016 In Depth (includes Content Update Program)