The Eye Of The I: From Which Nothing Is Hidden
The Eye of the I: From Which Nothing Is Hidden
This is the second volume of a trilogy that began with Power vs. Force and will be completed in the year 2002 by the publication of the third volume entitled I: Reality and Subjectivity.
The Eye of the I (which calibrates at 950) is more advanced than Power vs. Force (which calibrates at 850) and brilliantly reveals the very core of the spiritual process critical to the state of Enlightenment.
The Eye of the I
The intrinsic power of the information provided in this startling classic is sufficient of itself to elevate the consciousness of the reader. This likelihood has been anticipated and provided for by preparatory recontextualizations. Included are verbatim dialogues with advanced students, instructions, and explanations that illuminate the spiritual teachings.
The Eye of the I is a brilliant work that dissolves the barriers between the known and the unknown, between science and spirituality, and between the Newtonian linear paradigm of the ego and the nonlinear reality of Enlightenment. With the resolution of the self, the Self shines forth and reveals one’s true identity.
About the Author
David R. Hawkins, M.D., Ph.D., is Director, The Institute for Advanced...
- Ballroom Dance Magazine January 1968 Vol. 9 No. 1
- A Tale Of Two Cultures: Qualitative And Quantitative Research In The Social Sciences
- The Whiplash Encyclopedia
- Wildflowers Of Ohio Field Guide (Wildflower Identification Guides)
- With Or Without You: A Memoir
- Developing Thinking In Geometry (Published In Association With The Open University)
- One Salt Sea
- Paradise Lost: The Biblically Annotated Edition
- The Consul: Vocal Score
- PANRE Practice Questions: PANRE Practice Tests & Exam Review For The Physician Assistant National Recertifying Examination
- Literally Murder (A Black Cat Bookshop Mystery)
- Langford's Basic Photography: The Guide For Serious Photographers
- The Franchise Fraud: How To Protect Yourself Before And After You Invest
- Judith Leiber: The Artful Handbag
- Everything You Never Wanted Your Kids To Know About Sex (But Were Afraid They'd Ask): The Secrets To Surviving Your Child's Sexual Development From Birth To The Teens
- Southwestern Advantage Math 1 & 2 (2 Volumes)
- Tan "Be Still & Know" Flexcover Journal / Notebook - Psalm 46:10
- Asteroids IV (Space Science Series)
- Ultimate Sticker Puzzles: License Plates Across The States: Travel Puzzles And Games