The Eye Of The I: From Which Nothing Is Hidden
The Eye of the I: From Which Nothing Is Hidden
This is the second volume of a trilogy that began with Power vs. Force and will be completed in the year 2002 by the publication of the third volume entitled I: Reality and Subjectivity.
The Eye of the I (which calibrates at 950) is more advanced than Power vs. Force (which calibrates at 850) and brilliantly reveals the very core of the spiritual process critical to the state of Enlightenment.
The Eye of the I
The intrinsic power of the information provided in this startling classic is sufficient of itself to elevate the consciousness of the reader. This likelihood has been anticipated and provided for by preparatory recontextualizations. Included are verbatim dialogues with advanced students, instructions, and explanations that illuminate the spiritual teachings.
The Eye of the I is a brilliant work that dissolves the barriers between the known and the unknown, between science and spirituality, and between the Newtonian linear paradigm of the ego and the nonlinear reality of Enlightenment. With the resolution of the self, the Self shines forth and reveals one’s true identity.
About the Author
David R. Hawkins, M.D., Ph.D., is Director, The Institute for Advanced...
- Space Is Just A Starry Night
- Delmar’s Dental Assisting Exam Review (Test Preparation)
- Guía Para Identificar Los Personajes De La Mitología Clásica
- The Gathering Place: Stories From The Armenian Social Club In Old Shanghai
- The Twelve Days Of Christmas In Virginia (The Twelve Days Of Christmas In America)
- The Ambitions Of Jane Franklin: Victorian Lady Adventurer
- Witness To Transformation: Refugee Insights Into North Korea
- The Big Book Of Realistic Drawing Secrets: Easy Techniques For Drawing People, Animals, Flowers And Nature
- Community Oral Health Practice For The Dental Hygienist, 3e (Geurink, Communuity Oral Health Practice)
- Sorta Like A Rock Star
- Big Java: Early Objects
- The Hound Of Distributism: A Solution For Our Social And Economic Crisis
- A Funny Thing Happened On The Way To The Honeymooners... I Had A Life
- Bricksy: Unauthorized Underground Brick Street Art
- Comic Book : Blank Comic Strips Basic 7 X 10 With 6 Panel, 110 Pages , Make Your Own Comics With This Comic Book Drawing Paper, Blank Comic Book Vol.5: Blank Comic Book
- The Crystal World
- Eye On Europe
- Revolutionary America, 1750-1815: Sources And Interpretation
- No Hitting!: A Lift-the-Flap Book (Karen Katz Lift-the-Flap Books)
- The Tudor Vendetta (The Elizabeth I Spymaster Chronicles)