Divine Magic: The Seven Sacred Secrets Of Manifestation
Divine Magic: The Seven Sacred Secrets of Manifestation
The Ancient Hermetic Secrets to Alchemy and Divine Magic Revealed!
You have natural magical abilities that can elevate your life to a whole new level, as well as heal and help your loved ones and clients. The original teacher of this Divine magic was an Egyptian sage named Hermes Trismegistus. His teachings, called “Hermetics,” were only taught verbally or in very cryptic writings. In 1908, three Hermetic students recorded them in a book called The Kybalion. Yet this work was still difficult to understand because of its archaic and confusing language.
Now, in Divine Magic,Doreen Virtue presents a clear, edited version of The Kybalion, written in understandable and modern language while retaining all of the original teachings. She gives comments and practical suggestions based upon her own success in using Hermetic teachings for healing and manifestation. With Divine Magic, you can master your moods, release negativity, manifest new levels of abundance, and attract wonderful opportunities in all areas of your life.
About the Author
- Death, Society, And Human Experience
- Ethics: Inventing Right And Wrong
- Empty Zones: Andrei Monastyrski And 'Collective Actions'
- Collage For The Soul: Expressing Hopes And Dreams Through Art
- International Relations: A Very Short Introduction
- Experiments In Environmental Science
- The Ideal Wife
- Cracking The Symbol Code: Revealing The Secret Heretical Messages Within Church And Renaissance Art
- Bags Of Style For Violin (Faber Edition: Bags Of)
- Summary Of Feeling Good: By David D. Burns, M.D. | Includes Key Takeaways & Analysis
- We Too Sing America: South Asian, Arab, Muslim, And Sikh Immigrants Shape Our Multiracial Future
- The Dude De Ching: A Dudeist Interpretation Of The Tao Te Ching
- Tricky Twenty-Two: A Stephanie Plum Novel
- U. S. Government Printing Office Style Manual: An Official Guide To The Form And Style Of Federal Government Printing, 2008
- Typographic Design: Form And Communication
- Generation X Vol. 1
- I Almost Forgot About You: A Novel
- Cataloging For School Librarians
- COMPARATIVE CRIMINAL PROCEDURE: A Casebook Approach (Carolina Academic Press Comparative Law Series)
- Until Tomorrow (Christy And Todd: College Years Book 1) (Christy & Todd: College Years)