Remembering The Light Within: A Course In Soul-Centered Living
Remembering the Light Within: A Course in Soul-Centered Living
What if you discovered—not as a concept, but rather as a profound inner knowing born from the crucible of your own experience—that the Essence of your very nature is, has always been, and always will be the Presence of Love? That Awareness would change everything. Your consciousness would be transformed, and you would move forward into a Soul-Centered life—your unique and beautiful life of meaning, purpose, and fulfillment.
The book you hold in your hands is a vehicle for fostering just such an epiphany through the use of the empowering tools of Spiritual Psychology in your everyday life. As co-directors of the University of Santa Monica, the Worldwide Center for the Study and Practice of Spiritual Psychology, Drs. Ron and Mary Hulnick have had many years of experience in applying these Principles and Practices in their own lives as well as supporting thousands of students in doing the same. Their intention is nothing less than providing you with inspiration, practical tools, encouragement, and opportunities for learning how to live into the Spiritual Context—the Awareness that you are a Soul and that your life serves spiritual purpose.
As you read and engage with...
- Diagnóstico E Intervención En Las Dificultades Evolutivas Del Lenguaje Oral
- How Audiences Decide: A Cognitive Approach To Business Communication
- Credit Warfare: Advanced Credit Repair And Debt Collection Strategies For The Novice And Expert User, Vol. 1
- Java¿ Network Programming And Distributed Computing
- Technology-Rich Teaching: Classrooms In The 21st Century
- Savage Dreams: A Journey Into The Hidden Wars Of The American West
- A Pound Of Paper: Confessions Of A Book Addict
- Body-Presence: Lived Experience Of Choreography And Performance
- Encyclopedia Of The Jewish Diaspora: Origins, Experiences, And Culture (3 Volume Set)
- The Making Of The President 1968 (Landmark Political)
- A Short History Of Myth
- Charles Burnett: A Cinema Of Symbolic Knowledge
- Christian Art And Imagery (Dover Pictura Electronic Clip Art)
- Loveology: God. Love. Marriage. Sex. And The Never-Ending Story Of Male And Female.
- Dynamic Physical Education For Secondary School Students (8th Edition)
- The Pact
- Bali. Magical Dances
- Ballet And Opera In The Age Of "Giselle" (Princeton Studies In Opera)
- Rebuilding Shattered Lives: Treating Complex PTSD And Dissociative Disorders
- Modern Architecture Since 1900