R Is For Rebel: ...and Royalty, Relatives, Reality, And Running From Love... (Unruly Royals)
R Is for Rebel: ...and Royalty, Relatives, Reality, and Running from love... (Unruly Royals)
Praise for A Royal Pain:
"A romantic, fantastic, enchanting treat."―Eloisa James, New York Times bestselling author of The Ugly Duchess
Being royal isn't all it's cracked up to be...
Abigail Heyworth, youngest daughter of the 18th Duke of Northrop, is not your typical British royal―she'll take a recycling drive over a charity ball any day. She can't stand hats and heels. Abby's not getting much sympathy, of course, because everyone thinks the life of royalty is so charmed.
But to Abigail, keeping up appearances is unbearable, while running away doesn't seem to work either. Just when she feels like she's getting whiplash from swinging between flat-out rebellion to miserable capitulation, Abigail meets an all-American self-made millionaire who challenges her on every level.
It may turn out that what Abigail is searching for kind of resembles the American Dream...
Praise for USA Today bestseller A Royal Pain:
"A delightful love story...worth reading again and again."―Publishers Weekly, Starred Review
"Filled with clever characters, witty banter, and steamy sex, readers won't be able to put it down."―RT Book Reviews, 4 ½ stars
"Fresh, funny, and engaging."―Booklist
"A clever, intense read" - Kirkus Reviews
- Ready Or Not! A Nom Nom Paleo 2018 Wall Calendar
- The Best DICK Coloring Book
- Linking Picture Book Biographies To National Content Standards: 200+ Lives To Explore
- 100 Tips For Traveling With Kids In Europe
- The Way Of The Master
- Choreography: 3th (third) Edition Text Only
- Duck Hunting For Kids (Into The Great Outdoors)
- Playtime Jazz & Blues L1 (Playtime Piano)
- The Widow's Strike (A Pike Logan Thriller)
- Sorry I Don't Dance: Why Men Refuse To Move
- Vegas Babes Bikini Shoot: Featured Photographer Bobby Deal (Volume 1)
- Improving Comprehension With Think-Aloud Strategies: Modeling What Good Readers Do
- The Industrial Worker, 1840-1860: The Reaction Of American Industrial Society To The Advance Of The Industrial Revolution
- Troia: Mexican Memoirs (American Literature Series)
- The Gates (The Samuel Johnson Series)
- Flame Of Love: A Theology Of The Holy Spirit
- Metropolitan Cow
- Waltzes And Scherzos
- The Girl Who Walked Home Alone: Bette Davis - A Personal Biography (Softcover)
- Great Movie Instrumental Solos: Flute, Book & CD