Initial Public Offerings: A Practical Guide To Going Public
Initial Public Offerings: A Practical Guide to Going Public
The new second edition of Initial Public Offerings: A Practical Guide to Going Public provides battle-tested, real-world advice on how to create a winning IPO. Packed with best practices, planning tips, checklists and sample documents to help implement its guidance, Initial Public Offerings gives you the actionable insight you need to:
- Understand market requirements and lay the groundwork for an IPO
- Weigh an IPOs advantages, drawbacks, demands and alternatives
- Prepare for the rigors of due diligence
- Master accounting matters vital to the IPO process
- Take advantage of pre-IPO tax and financial planning opportunities
- Put together a powerful IPO team
- Consider a dual track strategy
Numerous developments originating from the SEC, Congress, and the private sector continue to change the IPO landscape.
Completely revised and substantially expanded, the second edition addresses key changes in legal requirements and market practices of critical interest to IPO companies, lawyers, and market professionals alike. Among other new and updated topics, the book covers the impact of the JOBS Act on private company fundraising, pre-IPO activities, Form S-1 disclosure requirements, and the IPO process; ongoing changes in corporate governance requirements and practices; and important...