Flaps And Grafts In Dermatologic Surgery: Text With DVD, 1e
Flaps and Grafts in Dermatologic Surgery: Text with DVD, 1e
Authored by experts in the field, this brand-new reference presents a systematic approach to which flap or graft to use in which clinical situation and how to cut and move the skin. More than 350 full-color photographs and line drawings offer you step-by-step guidance. And, a DVD containing high-quality video clips demonstrates reconstructive procedures, including cutting, positioning, and suturing of flaps and grafts.
- Includes numerous reconstructive options for each specific region of the face, and explains why one may be better than another in a given situation.
- Features several chapters on the use of flaps and grafts in facial reconstruction and describes the finer points of their design, execution, and application.
- Discusses complications and pitfalls and how to avoid them.
- Devotes an entire chapter to facial anatomy with an emphasis on practical landmarks and danger areas.
- Uses a consistent format throughout for ease of reference.
"What makes the editors' approach so very unique is the inclusion of extensive high resolution narrated video to illustrate in detail the techniques described in the body of the text. This is a three-dimensional process, nearly duplicating the experience of standing...