The Moral Compass: Stories For A Life's Journey
The Moral Compass: Stories for a Life's Journey
More than two million readers have used The Book of Virtues, the nationwide #1 bestseller by William J. Bennett, to help their families learn the essential traits of good character.
The Moral Compass, the inspiring and instructive companion volume to The Book of Virtues, offers many more examples of good and bad, right and wrong, in great works from literature and in exemplary stories from history. Organized by the stages along life's journey, these stories and poems serve as reference points on a moral compass, guiding the reader through the ethical and spiritual challenges along the pathway of life: leaving home, entering into marriage, easing the burdens of others, nurturing one's children, and fulfilling the obligations of citizenship and leadership.
Drawn from familiar Western history and mythology as well as a wide selection of tales and folklore from Asia, Africa, and Latin America, the stories in The Moral Compass are literary and evocative, designed to inspire as well as instruct. Complete with informative introductions and notes, The Moral Compass is an indispensable guide that will help family members meet the challenges of life at any age.
- Old English Organ Music For Manuals Book 3 (Bk. 3)
- Awakening Osiris: The Egyptian Book Of The Dead
- Learning To Fly: An Uncommon Memoir Of Human Flight, Unexpected Love, And One Amazing Dog
- The Penguin Guide To Jazz Recordings: Eighth Edition
- One Man Against The World: The Tragedy Of Richard Nixon
- Lab Manual For Inquiry Into Life
- Goode's Atlas (21st Edition)
- Scumble (Beaumont Family, Book 2)
- Chips And Change: How Crisis Reshapes The Semiconductor Industry (MIT Press)
- Nuevo Manual Tutor De Vela (Spanish Edition)
- Jimmy DeSana: Suburban
- Jeff Palmer 2017
- Race To Incarcerate
- Building N-Tier Applications With COM And Visual Basic 6.0
- A Terrible Thing Happened
- Cotton Patch Gospel: Matthew And John (Volume 1)
- Big Questions From Little People: And Simple Answers From Great Minds
- Liderar Para El Bien Común (Acción Empresarial) (Spanish Edition)
- Handy Dad In The Great Outdoors