Saunders Handbook Of Veterinary Drugs: Small And Large Animal, 3e (Handbook Of Veterinary Drugs (Saunders))
Saunders Handbook of Veterinary Drugs: Small and Large Animal, 3e (Handbook of Veterinary Drugs (Saunders))
Concise and easy-to-use, Saunders Handbook of Veterinary Drugs, 3rd Edition helps you find the specific drug facts you need to treat small and large animals, right when you need them! 550 drugs are organized alphabetically and cross-referenced by functional classification, trade, and generic names so you can access dosage recommendations, contraindications, side effects, possible adverse reactions, drug interactions, and more without the need to sort through a lengthy text. Plus, a companion website provides more than 150 clear, customizable handouts to help you easily communicate important drug information to your clients.
- All drug monographs are conveniently organized and cross-referenced to give you fast, easy access to key information for each drug, including:
- Generic and trade names, pronunciation, and functional classification
- Pharmacology and mechanism of action
- Indications and clinical uses
- Precautionary information -- adverse reactions and side effects, contraindications and precautions, and drug interactions -- presented in colored boxes for quick reference
- Instructions for use
- Patient monitoring and laboratory tests
- Formulations available
- Stability and storage
- Dosage information
- Regulatory information
- Updated drug list details up-to-date dosages, updated and new indications, and withdrawal times for...