Warman's Costume Jewelry: Identification And Price Guide
Warman's Costume Jewelry: Identification and Price Guide
From disposable bauble to collectible art form!
Stylish and beautiful, vintage costume jewelry ignites the passions of collectors and fashionistas alike. Originally created as an inexpensive accessory to be worn and then discarded, costume jewelry is now considered an art form worth many times its original purchase price!
"Warman's Costume Jewelry" sparkles with wearable art creating during the past 100 years, spanning the Victorian era through the early part of the 21st century. Dazzling jewelry images, histories, profiles, and current market values are presented by one of the most highly regarded jewelry experts in the country, Pamela Y. Wiggins.
- Detailed descriptions and up-to-date pricing information for more than 750 pieces of jewelry
- Valuable background information about jewelry designers and manufacturers
- Tips on dating and identifying costume jewelry
About the Author
Pamela Y. Wiggins' passion for costume jewelry includes studying pieces in her own collection and items she offers through her business--Chic Antiques by Pamela Wiggins--as well as exploring how popular culture and historical events shaped adornment worn decades ago. She is the co-founder of Costume Jewelry Collectors International, a global organization dedicated to costume jewelry...
- Everything And More: A Compact History Of Infinity
- A Time Of Gifts: On Foot To Constantinople: From The Hook Of Holland To The Middle Danube (New York Review Books Classics)
- Sturgeon Fishes: Developmental Biology And Aquaculture
- Hearts And Hands, Second Edition: Creating Community In Violent Times
- The Legend Of Sleepy Hollow
- El Proceso De Producción Audiovisual (Spanish Edition)
- Troy Duster: Berkeley Sociologist, Teacher, And Civil Rights Activist
- New Feminist Criticism: Art, Identity, Action (Icon Editions)
- Mountainman Crafts & Skills: A Fully Illustrated Guide To Wilderness Living And Survival
- How To Draw Shonen Manga : Purple Manga Edition 20 (Book 1): How To Draw Anime Characters Step By Step : Drawing Manga Faces, Body, Figure & Fashion ... Alchemist Shonen Japanese Manga) (Volume 1)
- Risk Management And Financial Institutions (Wiley Finance)
- Beyond Resistance: The Institutional Church Meets The Postmodern World
- Hiking Ohio
- Strategies That Work: Teaching Comprehension For Understanding And Engagement
- Shoot The Moon
- Flowers In Watercolour: A Step-by-Step Guide From Simple Flower Studies To More Advanced Compostions
- String Explorer, Bk 2: Cello, Book & Interactive CD
- Barbie 2010 Calendar: Fashion Model Collection (Multilingual Edition)
- All-American Ads 50s (Icons Series)
- Introduction To Family Processes: Fifth Edition