Crafter's Market 2016: How To Sell Your Crafts And Make A Living
Crafter's Market 2016: How to Sell Your Crafts and Make a Living
The single resource to make your craft your career!
Crafter's Market 2016 is the perfect start to your crafting career. This comprehensive guide will introduce you to a whole new world of possibilities for marketing your craft. Editor Kerry Bogert, author of Totally Twisted and Rustic Wrappings and knitting, crochet and jewelry acquisitions editor for Interweave, will help you start or expand your business with completely updated resources, such as:
- More than 400 new listings for complete, up-to-date contacts and guidelines for submissions for a total of more than 1,400 craft market resources, including craft shows, magazines, book publishers, online marketplaces and more!
- Markets for a variety of crafts, including quilting, sewing, knitting, crochet, papercraft and jewelry making.
- Informative, inspirational articles on hosting creative retreats, managing your time on the internet, growing your business through Pinterest, how to handle custom orders and setting up and utilizing e-Newsletters.
- Interview with successful craft professional Carter Seibels Singh on establishing her successful small business, Woman Shops World, on Etsy.
- Community Health Advocacy
- Tom Jones: The Biography
- Edwin Lutyens: Country Houses
- Street Art New York
- HORTELANOS DE CIUDAD - INVISIBLES
- The Christopher Parkening Guitar Method - Volume 1: Guitar Technique
- Slugging It Out In Japan: An American Major Leaguer In The Tokyo Outfield
- Virus Dynamics: Mathematical Principles Of Immunology And Virology
- Good Job, Athena! (Mini Myths)
- 4 Practice Tests For The NNAT2 - Grade 2 (Level C): FOUR FULL LENGTH Practice Tests For GRADE 2
- The Sacred Search: What If It's Not About Who You Marry, But Why?
- Basic Colored Pencil Techniques (Basic Techniques)
- Music Editing For Film And Television: The Art And The Process
- My Weird School #16: Ms. Coco Is Loco!
- The Douche Journals: The Definitive Account Of One Man's Genius
- Earth's Catastrophic Past: Geology, Creation & The Flood
- The School Choral Program: Philosophy, Planning, Organizing, And Teaching/G7180
- Mrs. Carter's Butterfly Garden
- Right From The Hymnbook : How To Play Hymns & Gospel Songs
- Introduction To Plant Physiology