$5 A Meal College Cookbook: Good Cheap Food For When You Need To Eat
$5 a Meal College Cookbook: Good Cheap Food for When You Need to Eat
Say goodbye to the dining hall!
Need a break from the monotony of your meal plan? Can't afford to waste money on lukewarm takeout? Well, now you can ditch the dining hall's soggy excuse for the Monday-night special thanks to this appetite-saving book packed with cheap, easy, and delicious recipes.
Offering up more than 300 hassle-free dishes, this cookbook will not only satisfy your hunger but your meager bank account, too! Whether you need a morning-after greasy breakfast, a cram-session snack, or date-night entree, here you'll find ideas for everything you crave, including:
- Western Omelet
- Asian Lettuce Wraps
- Easy Eggplant Parmesan
- Simple Pepper Steak
- Decadent Apple Crisp
Saving you from overcooked, overpriced, and dull dishes, if you have to buy a book for college, this is required reading.
About the Author
B.E. Horton, MS, RD holds a master's degree in nutrition communication from the Friedman School of Nutrition Science and Policy at Tufts University. She obtained her registered dietitian (RD) certificate after completing her undergraduate degree at the University...
- Halakhic Man
- Freedom And Beyond (Innovators In Education)
- The Web Collection Revealed Creative Cloud: Premium Edition (Stay Current With Adobe Creative Cloud)
- Bodies And Lives In Ancient America: Health Before Columbus
- Portrait Of A Country Garden
- Fuego Contra Los Herejes (Spanish Edition)
- Houses And Society In The Later Roman Empire (Debates In Archaeology)
- Caillou Goes Camping (Clubhouse)
- A Gambler’s Instinct: The Story Of Broadway Producer Cheryl Crawford (Theater In The Americas)
- If I Were A Kid In Ancient Rome: Children Of The Ancient World
- Essential Jazz (with CourseMate Printed Access Card And Download Card For 2-CD Set Printed Access Card)
- American Inquisition: The Hunt For Japanese American Disloyalty In World War II
- Why Don't They Like Me? / ¿Por Que No Me Quieren? (Zeri Fables) (Spanish Edition)
- Richard Stark's Parker: The Score
- The Primal Teen: What The New Discoveries About The Teenage Brain Tell Us About Our Kids
- The Christian Experience: An Introduction To Christianity
- The Zohar: Pritzker Edition, Volume Nine (Zohar: The Pritzker Editions)
- Happy Love Day, Daniel Tiger!: A Lift-the-Flap Book (Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood)
- The Physics Of Basketball
- Komeito: Politics And Religion In Japan (Japan Research Monograph 18)