$5 A Meal College Cookbook: Good Cheap Food For When You Need To Eat
$5 a Meal College Cookbook: Good Cheap Food for When You Need to Eat
Say goodbye to the dining hall!
Need a break from the monotony of your meal plan? Can't afford to waste money on lukewarm takeout? Well, now you can ditch the dining hall's soggy excuse for the Monday-night special thanks to this appetite-saving book packed with cheap, easy, and delicious recipes.
Offering up more than 300 hassle-free dishes, this cookbook will not only satisfy your hunger but your meager bank account, too! Whether you need a morning-after greasy breakfast, a cram-session snack, or date-night entree, here you'll find ideas for everything you crave, including:
- Western Omelet
- Asian Lettuce Wraps
- Easy Eggplant Parmesan
- Simple Pepper Steak
- Decadent Apple Crisp
Saving you from overcooked, overpriced, and dull dishes, if you have to buy a book for college, this is required reading.
About the Author
B.E. Horton, MS, RD holds a master's degree in nutrition communication from the Friedman School of Nutrition Science and Policy at Tufts University. She obtained her registered dietitian (RD) certificate after completing her undergraduate degree at the University...
- The Patient In The Family: An Ethics Of Medicine And Families (Reflective Bioethics)
- Star Trek: The Art Of The Film
- The Bedford Anthology Of World Literature Book 6: The Twentieth Century, 1900-The Present
- Thing Of Beauty
- Frog In The Well: Portraits Of Japan By Watanabe Kazan, 1793-1841 (Asia Perspectives)
- A Barnyard Collection: Click, Clack, Moo And More (A Click, Clack Book)
- The Feminine Mystique (50th Anniversary Edition)
- The Menino: A Story Based On Real Events
- A Concise History Of American Painting And Sculpture: Revised Edition
- Kenzine: Volume IV
- The Best Of Robert Ingersoll
- Introduction To Linear Algebra: Models, Methods, And Theory
- The Stuff Of Thought: Language As A Window Into Human Nature
- Descodificacion Biologica De Los Problemas Oculares (Spanish Edition) (Salud Y Vida Natural)
- The Routledge Research Companion To Heritage And Identity (Ashgate Research Companion)
- Making Sense In Geography And Environmental Sciences: A Student's Guide To Research And Writing
- Roberto Clemente: Baseball Hero (Famous Latinos)
- A Likely Story (A Library Lover's Mystery)
- Report Writing For Criminal Justice Professionals
- Exercise, Sport, And Bioanalytical Chemistry: Principles And Practice (Emerging Issues In Analytical Chemistry)