$5 A Meal College Cookbook: Good Cheap Food For When You Need To Eat
$5 a Meal College Cookbook: Good Cheap Food for When You Need to Eat
Say goodbye to the dining hall!
Need a break from the monotony of your meal plan? Can't afford to waste money on lukewarm takeout? Well, now you can ditch the dining hall's soggy excuse for the Monday-night special thanks to this appetite-saving book packed with cheap, easy, and delicious recipes.
Offering up more than 300 hassle-free dishes, this cookbook will not only satisfy your hunger but your meager bank account, too! Whether you need a morning-after greasy breakfast, a cram-session snack, or date-night entree, here you'll find ideas for everything you crave, including:
- Western Omelet
- Asian Lettuce Wraps
- Easy Eggplant Parmesan
- Simple Pepper Steak
- Decadent Apple Crisp
Saving you from overcooked, overpriced, and dull dishes, if you have to buy a book for college, this is required reading.
About the Author
B.E. Horton, MS, RD holds a master's degree in nutrition communication from the Friedman School of Nutrition Science and Policy at Tufts University. She obtained her registered dietitian (RD) certificate after completing her undergraduate degree at the University...
- Biscuit Plays Ball (My First I Can Read)
- Cicero: In Catilinam I-IV (Latin Texts)
- Las Vacaciones De Roberta / Roberta's Vacation (Spanish Edition)
- A High Meadow
- Cooking As Fast As I Can: A Chef’s Story Of Family, Food, And Forgiveness
- Digital Moviemaking (Wadsworth Series In Broadcast And Production)
- Okinawa’s GI Brides: Their Lives In America
- Setting Psychological Boundaries: A Handbook For Women
- Matthew Ritchie: Proposition Player
- Bart's King-Sized Book Of Fun
- Shopping Center Development And Investment (Real Estate For Professional Practitioners: A Wiley Series)
- Mechanical Vibration And Shock Analysis, Mechanical Shock (Iste) (Volume 2)
- Querkles: Cats
- From Babylon To Timbuktu: A History Of The Ancient Black Races Including The Black Hebrews
- Finding Her Voice: The Illustrated History Of Women In Country Music (Henry Holt Reference Book)
- Horticulture: Principles And Practices (4th Edition)
- Sovereignty For Survival: American Energy Development And Indian Self-Determination (The Lamar Series In Western History)
- The Big Book Of Angel Tarot: The Essential Guide To Symbols, Spreads, And Accurate Readings
- Heaven Looks A Lot Like The Mall