Habits Of A Happy Brain: Retrain Your Brain To Boost Your Serotonin, Dopamine, Oxytocin, & Endorphin Levels
Habits of a Happy Brain: Retrain Your Brain to Boost Your Serotonin, Dopamine, Oxytocin, & Endorphin Levels
A revolutionary approach to enhancing your happiness level!
Get ready to boost your happiness in just 45 days! Habits of a Happy Brain shows you how to retrain your brain to turn on the chemicals that make you happy. Each page offers simple activities that help you understand the roles of your "happy chemicals"--serotonin, dopamine, oxytocin, and endorphin. You'll also learn how to build new habits by rerouting the electricity in your brain to flow down a new pathway, making it even easier to trigger these happy chemicals and increase feelings of satisfaction when you need them most. Filled with dozens of exercises that will help your reprogram your brain, Habits of a Happy Brain shows you how to live a happier, healthier life!
About the Author
Loretta Graziano Breuning, PhD, is the founder of the Inner Mammal Institute, which provides resources that help people rewire their mammalian neurochemistry. She's Professor Emerita at California State University, East Bay, and author of Beyond Cynical and I, Mammal. She also writes the blog Your Neurochemical Self: Getting real with a 200-million-year-old brain on...
- B. T. And Ellen Roberts And The First Free Methodists
- The Hymn Collection: 17 Great Songs Of Faith Piano Solo (Phillip Keveren)
- More Christmas Duets For Clarinet And Alto Saxophone: 26 Christmas Songs Arranged Especially For Two Equal Players Of Grades 2-4 Standard. Most Are Less Well-known, All Are In Easy Keys.
- Lunar Domes: Properties And Formation Processes (Springer Praxis Books)
- Madeline And The Gypsies, Reissue
- The Other Paris
- Digital Nets And Sequences: Discrepancy Theory And Quasi-Monte Carlo Integration
- The Perfect Pointe Book: All You Need To Get On Pointe, Stay On Pointe And Be The Very Best Dancer You Can Be! (Paperback) - Common
- Europe Isn't Working
- Candlewood Lake (CT) (Images Of America)
- Scarlatti: 60 Sonatas - Volume 2 [G. Schirmer]
- Misty Of Chincoteague
- El Secreto: El Libro De La Gratitud (The Secret Gratitude Book) (Spanish Edition)
- Painting With Metro: How A Crippled Racehorse Rescued Himself (and Me) With A Paintbrush
- New York 1960: Architecture And Urbanism Between The Second World War And The Bicentennial
- From Idea To Funded Project: Grant Proposals For The Digital Age, 5th Edition
- Something I've Been Meaning To Tell You: 13 Stories
- American Tall Tales
- HBR's 10 Must Reads On Innovation (with Featured Article ?The Discipline Of Innovation,? By Peter F. Drucker)
- Journey Of The Pink Dolphins: An Amazon Quest