Habits Of A Happy Brain: Retrain Your Brain To Boost Your Serotonin, Dopamine, Oxytocin, & Endorphin Levels
Habits of a Happy Brain: Retrain Your Brain to Boost Your Serotonin, Dopamine, Oxytocin, & Endorphin Levels
A revolutionary approach to enhancing your happiness level!
Get ready to boost your happiness in just 45 days! Habits of a Happy Brain shows you how to retrain your brain to turn on the chemicals that make you happy. Each page offers simple activities that help you understand the roles of your "happy chemicals"--serotonin, dopamine, oxytocin, and endorphin. You'll also learn how to build new habits by rerouting the electricity in your brain to flow down a new pathway, making it even easier to trigger these happy chemicals and increase feelings of satisfaction when you need them most. Filled with dozens of exercises that will help your reprogram your brain, Habits of a Happy Brain shows you how to live a happier, healthier life!
About the Author
Loretta Graziano Breuning, PhD, is the founder of the Inner Mammal Institute, which provides resources that help people rewire their mammalian neurochemistry. She's Professor Emerita at California State University, East Bay, and author of Beyond Cynical and I, Mammal. She also writes the blog Your Neurochemical Self: Getting real with a 200-million-year-old brain on...
- Instrumentacion Quirurgica / Surgical Instrumentation: Principios Y Prctica / Principles And Practice (Spanish Edition)
- My Math, Vol. 2, Grade 3 (Mcgraw-Hill My Math)
- Mel Bay Premium Quality Manuscript Pad, Ten-Stave
- Blood Orange Brewing (A Tea Shop Mystery)
- In The Beauty Of The Lilies: A Novel
- Encyclopedia Of The Cold War (2 Volume Set)
- Shylock Is My Name (Hogarth Shakespeare)
- On The Liturgy, Volume I: Books 1-2 (Dumbarton Oaks Medieval Library)
- Optimal Interconnection Trees In The Plane: Theory, Algorithms And Applications (Algorithms And Combinatorics)
- The Pointless Book: Started By Alfie Deyes, Finished By You
- Reading And The High School Student: Strategies To Enhance Literacy (2nd Edition)
- The Chocolate War [by] Robert Cormier: Teacher Guide
- Orlicky's Material Requirements Planning, Third Edition (Mechanical Engineering)
- Jackson, Crockett And Houston On The American Frontier: From Fort Mims To The Alamo, 1813-1836
- It's All About The Dress: Savvy Secrets, Priceless Advice, And Inspiring Stories To Help You Find "The One"
- Getting Density Right: Tools For Creating Vibrant Compact Development (Special Report - Urban Land Institute)
- Hymns & Gospel 3 (Eady To Play Speed Music)
- Faithful Presence: Seven Disciplines That Shape The Church For Mission
- Italian Small Arms Of The First And Second World Wars