Privacy In The Digital Age [2 Volumes]: 21st-Century Challenges To The Fourth Amendment
Privacy in the Digital Age [2 volumes]: 21st-Century Challenges to the Fourth Amendment
A collection of expert essays examines the privacy rights that have been lost in the post-9/11 era―giving students and others the knowledge they need to take back their constitutional protections.
• Traces the historical development of the Fourth Amendment through recent Supreme Court decisions
• Offers a discussion of current issues and traces the legislative history related to those issues
• Highlights the use of new technologies to limit privacy rights
• Combines an awareness of the complexities of the digital age with scholarly analysis
• Speaks to the interests of students, scholars, and the general reader about the challenges facing the Fourth Amendment in the 21st century
About the Author
Nancy S. Lind, PhD, is professor of politics and government at Illinois State University.
Erik T. Rankin, MA, MS/MPS, and doctoral student, is assistant to the Department Chair at Illinois State University.