Seven Steps To A Comprehensive Literature Review: A Multimodal And Cultural Approach
Seven Steps to a Comprehensive Literature Review: A Multimodal and Cultural Approach
Lecturers/instructors - request a free digital inspection copy here
This dynamic guide to doing literature reviews demystifies the process in seven steps to show researchers how to produce a comprehensive literature review. Teaching techniques to bring systematic thoroughness and reflexivity to research, the authors show how to achieve a rich, ethical and reflexive review.
What makes this book unique:
- Focuses on multimodal texts and settings such as observations, documents, social media, experts in the field and secondary data so that your review covers the full research environment
- Puts mixed methods at the centre of the process
- Shows you how to synthesize information thematically, rather than merely summarize the existing literature and findings
- Brings culture into the process to help you address bias and understand the role of knowledge interpretation, guiding you through
- Teaches the CORE of the literature review – Critical thinking, Organization, Reflections and Evaluation – and provides...