Illustrated Guide To Home Forensic Science Experiments: All Lab, No Lecture (Diy Science)
Illustrated Guide to Home Forensic Science Experiments: All Lab, No Lecture (Diy Science)
Have you ever wondered whether the forensic science you’ve seen on TV is anything like the real thing? There’s no better way to find out than to roll up your sleeves and do it yourself. This full-color book offers advice for setting up an inexpensive home lab, and includes more than 50 hands-on lab sessions that deal with forensic science experiments in biology, chemistry, and physics. You’ll learn the practical skills and fundamental knowledge needed to pursue forensics as a lifelong hobby—or even a career.
The forensic science procedures in this book are not merely educational, they’re the real deal. Each chapter includes one or more lab sessions devoted to a particular topic. You’ll find a complete list of equipment and chemicals you need for each session.
- Analyze soil, hair, and fibers
- Match glass and plastic specimens
- Develop latent fingerprints and reveal blood traces
- Conduct drug and toxicology tests
- Analyze gunshot and explosives residues
- Detect forgeries and fakes
- Analyze impressions, such as tool marks and footprints
- Match pollen and diatom samples
- Extract, isolate, and visualize DNA samples
Through their company, The Home Scientist, LLC (thehomescientist.com/forensics), the authors also offer inexpensive custom kits that provide specialized equipment and supplies...
- Adult Coloring Book: Magical Kingdom Midnight Edition: Beautiful And Mythical Animals
- VH1'S 100 Greatest Love Songs (Easy Piano Songbook)
- IPhone Artistry
- A Step-By-Step Guide For Coaching Classroom Teachers In Evidence-Based Interventions
- Studio Pottery
- Recovery's Edge: An Ethnography Of Mental Health Care And Moral Agency
- Lionel Andres Messi: Domenico Dolce
- The Accidental Bestseller
- His First Bible
- Primrose Lane (Harmony Harbor)
- The A-Z Of British Animation
- Zen Action/Zen Person
- The Prada Plan 5
- Right Click: Parenting Your Teenager In A Digital Media World [Sticky Faith]
- Violin Online String Sampler: Piano Accompaniment
- Hot, Flat, And Crowded: Why We Need A Green Revolution - And How It Can Renew America, Release 2.0
- Bearing Witness: The Remarkable Life Of Charles Bean, Australia's Greatest War Correspondent
- LITHOGRAPHY FOR ARTISTS.
- Costa Rica Pacific Coast Marine Wildlife Guide (Laminated Foldout Pocket Field Guide (English And Spanish Edition)