The Bethesda Handbook Of Clinical Hematology
The Bethesda Handbook of Clinical Hematology
Packed with essential information on the diagnosis and treatment of blood and bone marrow disorders, The Bethesda Handbook of Clinical Hematology, Third Edition should be carried in the white coat pocket of the student, resident, or hematology/oncology service and in the briefcase of the internist, hospitalist, family practitioner, and pediatrician who sees patients with blood diseases.
Look inside and discover…
• Organization by disease category makes critical information easy to find and use.
• Reader-friendly format includes tables, algorithms, meaningful figures, and bulleted lists that highlight vital facts.
• Invaluable contributions from recognized experts and senior fellows bridge the gap between science and the clinical practice.
• Concise coverage of the diagnosis and treatment makes the handbook ideal for quick reference, as well as for Board review!
NEW to the Third Edition…
• Emerging diagnostic and treatment strategies refine clinical decision-making.
• Significantly revised and updated chapters describe recent advances in diagnosis and treatment of hematologic disorders.
- The Ecstasy Of Influence: Nonfictions, Etc. (Vintage Contemporaries)
- Beyond Discipline: From Compliance To Community
- A Far-Off Place
- A Terrible Beauty: A Lady Emily Mystery (Lady Emily Mysteries)
- NUDE: Julie: Papgo Park (Glamour Nude) (Volume 17)
- Steve Jobs
- Make It Fit: Introduction To Tolerance Analysis For Mechanical Engineers
- Readings In Social Theory (B&B Sociology)
- MINDFULNESS ADULT COLORING BOOK - Vol.11: Women Coloring Books For Adults (Volume 11)
- The Years With Laura Diaz
- Ethnography, Superdiversity And Linguistic Landscapes: Chronicles Of Complexity (Critical Language And Literacy Studies)
- Helen Keller: Courage In The Dark
- Learning To Climb Indoors (How To Climb Series)
- LogoLounge 9: 2,000 International Identities By Leading Designers
- Where Europe Begins: Stories (New Directions Paperbook)
- Hypnosis And Communication In Dental Practice
- My Vocabulary Did This To Me: The Collected Poetry Of Jack Spicer (Wesleyan Poetry Series)
- Basic Portrait Techniques
- Speculative Art Histories: Analysis At The Limits