The Bethesda Handbook Of Clinical Hematology
The Bethesda Handbook of Clinical Hematology
Packed with essential information on the diagnosis and treatment of blood and bone marrow disorders, The Bethesda Handbook of Clinical Hematology, Third Edition should be carried in the white coat pocket of the student, resident, or hematology/oncology service and in the briefcase of the internist, hospitalist, family practitioner, and pediatrician who sees patients with blood diseases.
Look inside and discover…
• Organization by disease category makes critical information easy to find and use.
• Reader-friendly format includes tables, algorithms, meaningful figures, and bulleted lists that highlight vital facts.
• Invaluable contributions from recognized experts and senior fellows bridge the gap between science and the clinical practice.
• Concise coverage of the diagnosis and treatment makes the handbook ideal for quick reference, as well as for Board review!
NEW to the Third Edition…
• Emerging diagnostic and treatment strategies refine clinical decision-making.
• Significantly revised and updated chapters describe recent advances in diagnosis and treatment of hematologic disorders.
- The Self Matters Companion: Helping You Create Your Life From The Inside Out
- Writing To Clients And Referring Professionals About Psychological Assessment Results: A Handbook Of Style And Grammar
- Interiores : Luis Bustamante
- Designer's Guide To Furniture Styles (3rd Edition) (Fashion Series)
- Italy, A Romantic Journey: My Top Ten Most Beautiful Destinations In Italy
- White Hurricane: A Great Lakes November Gale And America's Deadliest Maritime Disaster
- Fine On Acting: A Vision Of The Craft
- Alone With Other People
- Essentials Of Business Communication (with Premium Website, 1 Term (6 Months) Printed Access Card)
- About Prints
- Sid Vicious (They Died Too Young)
- Hip Hop Stylography: Street Style And Culture
- Flying For Her Country: The American And Soviet Women Military Pilots Of World War II
- Telling Tales
- Love Me Some Him
- Commentary On The Gospel According To John, Books 1-10 (Fathers Of The Church Patristic Series)
- Where Or When For Small Orchestra 1937 Edition Sheet Music
- Africa: Your Passport To A New World Of Music (Book & Audio CD)
- Electronic Projects For Musicians
- Sahara Special