Change Your Words, Change Your Life: Understanding The Power Of Every Word You Speak
Change Your Words, Change Your Life: Understanding the Power of Every Word You Speak
#1 New York Times bestselling author Joyce Meyer discusses the importance of words in CHANGE YOUR WORDS, CHANGE YOUR LIFE:
"Words are a big deal. They are containers for power, and we have to decide what kind of power we want our words to carry. ... I believe that our words can increase or decrease our level of joy. They can affect the answers to our prayers and have a positive or negative effect on our future. ... One might say that our words are a movie screen that reveals what we have been thinking and the attitudes we have."
Building on the premises of her bestselling books, Power Thoughts and Living Beyond Your Feelings, Joyce examines how we use words-the vehicles that convey our thoughts and emotions-and provides a series of guidelines for cultivating talk that is constructive, healthy, healing, and used for good results.
- The Impact of Words
- How to Tame Your Tongue
- How to be Happy
- When to talk and when not to talk
- Speaking Faith and Not Fear
- The Corrosion of Complaints
- Do you really have to give your opinion?
- The importance of keeping...
- Embedded Autonomy
- Death At The Chateau Bremont: A Verlaque And Bonnet Mystery
- Writing In The Disciplines: A Reader And Rhetoric Academic For Writers (7th Edition)
- "Luger"- Pistole Parabellum - History Of The "Luger System"
- Tatiana Y Alexander / Tatiana And Alexander (Spanish Edition)
- Fanny Mendelssohn
- Conjure Codex 3
- Darwin's First Theory: Exploring Darwin's Quest For A Theory Of Earth
- Sex Pistols (Rex Collections)
- Give Me A Fast Ship: The Continental Navy And America's Revolution At Sea
- Mike Brodie - Tones Of Dirt And Bone
- Foundations Of Christian Faith: An Introduction To The Idea Of Christianity
- Canyons Of The Escalante [Grand Staircase-Escalante National Monument] (National Geographic Trails Illustrated Map)
- Here's The Story: Surviving Marcia Brady And Finding My True Voice
- Write From The Start (Second Edition)
- The Southern Cookie Book
- The First American: The Life And Times Of Benjamin Franklin
- Landscapes Of Hope: Nature And The Great Migration In Chicago
- Finn Throws A Fit!
- Delegation And Agency In International Organizations (Political Economy Of Institutions And Decisions)