Study Guide For Nursing Care Of Children: Principles And Practice, 4e
Study Guide for Nursing Care of Children: Principles and Practice, 4e
Written in a study-friendly style, this study guide includes learning activities, NCLEX Exam review questions, helpful hints, and applications to reinforce your understanding of the concepts and information found in the Nursing Care of Children, 4th Edition textbook, and help you pass the NCLEX.
- Consistent organization corresponds with the chapter layout in the text.
- Enhanced learning features help you master concepts and content from the text.
- Helpful hints
- Student learning exercises
- Suggested learning activities
- Student learning applications
- Review questions
- Answers for the student learning exercises and the review questions are located at the end of the study guide.
- Updated content reflects the changes in the Nursing Care of Children, 4th Edition textbook to keep you up to date.