Cytology: Diagnostic Principles And Clinical Correlates, 4e
Cytology: Diagnostic Principles and Clinical Correlates, 4e
Fully updated, the 4th edition of Cytology helps you apply the latest diagnostic techniques for the interpretation of a complete range of cytological specimens. This medical reference book offers you quick access to the newest methods and adjunct tests, all in a brief, highly readable format that makes quick work of reviewing the key information available on this powerful yet minimally invasive method. It's a perfectly practical bench manual for trainees and practicing pathologists alike!
- Take advantage of comprehensive yet concise coverage of nearly every type of cytology , including gynecologic, non-gynecologic, and FNA.
- Understand the clinical implications of your diagnoses and better equip yourself to make effective interpretations with clinical correlations emphasized throughout.
- Make the most informed reporting decisions through an in-depth analysis of common diagnostic pitfalls.
- Quickly find the answers you need with succinct, bulleted text, valuable clinical pearls, and useful summaries of key points.
- Gain real-life perspective on a complete range of cytologic findings with over 700 crystal-clear, full-color illustrations.
- Search the complete contents anytime, anywhere with online access to Expert Consult.
- Access expert knowledge and key insights into HPV testing; new billing and coding guidelines; patient management discussions; and much more, thanks to comprehensive updates throughout.