Make: High-Power Rockets: Construction And Certification For Thousands Of Feet And Beyond
Make: High-Power Rockets: Construction and Certification for Thousands of Feet and Beyond
Make: High-Power Rockets is for all the science geeks who look at the moon and try to figure out where Neil Armstrong walked, watch in awe as rockets lift off, and want to fly their own model rockets. Starting with an overview of mid- and high-power rocketry, readers will start out making rockets with F and G engines, and move on up to H engines.
About the Author
Mike started programming on a PDP-8 using a teletype terminal. As the personal computer revolution got going he sold his car and rode a bike for several months to raise cash to buy an Apple II computer. He wanted to write a chess program but couldn't find a good assembler, so he took a summer off to write his own. Two years later he finished ORCA/M, which went on to become Apple Programmer's Workshop, the Apple-labeled development environment for the Apple IIGS.
Born the same year as Steve Jobs and Bill Gates, Mike made the mistake of getting an education instead of getting rich. A slow learner, he graduated from the U.S. Air Force Academy in 1977 with...
- Mastering Canon EOS Flash Photography, 2nd Edition
- Getting Real: Ten Truth Skills You Need To Live An Authentic Life
- Heidegger: A Guide For The Perplexed (Guides For The Perplexed)
- Anger And Forgiveness: Resentment, Generosity, Justice
- Zen Mind, Beginner's Mind
- 2016 Wall Calendar: I Could Chew On This
- The Bone Labyrinth: A Sigma Force Novel (Sigma Force Novels)
- Franklin D. Roosevelt: The War Years, 1939-1945
- Mission High: One School, How Experts Tried To Fail It, And The Students And Teachers Who Made It Triumph
- I Love To Sleep In My Own Bed (Bedtime Stories Book Collection) (Volume 1)
- Heart Of The Machine: Our Future In A World Of Artificial Emotional Intelligence
- The Total Jazz Drummer (Book & CD) (The Total Drummer)
- Personal Learning Networks: Using The Power Of Connections To Transform Education
- The Cleghorn Collection: South Indian Botanical Drawings 1845 To 1860
- The Iron Maiden Vault
- Relationships Raise Money: A Guide To Corporate Sponsorship
- Visible Man: The Life Of Henry Dumas
- Becoming The Best: Build A World-Class Organization Through Values-Based Leadership