Pro React teaches you how to successfully structure increasingly complex front-end applications and interfaces. This book explores the React library in depth, as well as detailing additional tools and libraries in the React ecosystem, enabling you to create complete, complex applications.
You will learn how to use React completely, and learn best practices for creating interfaces in a composable way. You will also cover additional tools and libraries in the React ecosystem (such as React Router and Flux architecture). Each topic is covered clearly and concisely and is packed with the details you need to learn to be truly effective. The most important features are given no-nonsense, in-depth treatment, and every chapter details common problems and how to avoid them.
From the Author
Updated April, 2016
- React 15 was just released - The book is up to date with React best practices and all sample code and exercises...
- Walter White: The Dilemma Of Black Identity In America (Library Of African-American Biography)
- The Celestine Prophecy: An Adventure
- Bee Gees: The Day-By-Day Story, 1945-1972
- Bunny Berigan: Elusive Legend Of Jazz
- New York Neon
- Real Magic: Creating Miracles In Everyday Life
- The Field Guide (The Spiderwick Chronicles)
- The Memory Of Blood: A Peculiar Crimes Unit Mystery
- Typewriter Note Cards (Stationery, Boxed Cards)
- Data Structures And The Standard Template Library
- How To Draw Sea World (Russian Edition): Drawing Books For Beginners (How To Draw Comics (Russian Edition)) (Volume 11)
- Tattoo Style Art
- The Basement Quilt: Introducing The Colebridge Community
- Exhibition, Design, Participation: An Exhibit 1957 And Related Projects, Exhibition Histories Vol. 7
- Light On The Dance - The Modern Dance: Ehere It Came From. What It Is. What It Does.
- American Constitutional Law (University Treatise Series)
- Reframing The New Topographics (Center For American Places - Center Books On American Places)
- Geological Risk And Uncertainty In Oil Exploration: Uncertainty, Risk And Strategy
- An Introduction To The Old Testament Poetic Books