Using Docker: Developing And Deploying Software With Containers
Using Docker: Developing and Deploying Software with Containers
Docker containers offer simpler, faster, and more robust methods for developing, distributing, and running software than previously available. With this hands-on guide, you’ll learn why containers are so important, what you’ll gain by adopting Docker, and how to make it part of your development process.
Ideal for developers, operations engineers, and system administrators—especially those keen to embrace a DevOps approach—Using Docker will take you from Docker and container basics to running dozens of containers on a multi-host system with networking and scheduling. The core of the book walks you through the steps needed to develop, test, and deploy a web application with Docker.
- Get started with Docker by building and deploying a simple web application
- Use Continuous Deployment techniques to push your application to production multiple times a day
- Learn various options and techniques for logging and monitoring multiple containers
- Examine networking and service discovery: how do containers find each other and how do you connect them?
- Orchestrate and cluster containers to address load-balancing, scaling, failover, and scheduling
- Secure your system by following the principles of defense-in-depth and least privilege
About the Author
Adrian Mouat is Chief Scientist at Container Solutions. In the past he has...
- Moleskine Cahier Journal (Set Of 3), Large, Ruled, Kraft Brown, Soft Cover (5 X 8.25): Set Of 3 Ruled Journals
- Discovering The Motorcycle: The History. The Culture. The Machines.
- JOHN CURRIN. (Catalog).
- Optimal Transport Methods In Economics
- BAROQUE RECORDER ANTHOLOGY VOL. 2: 32 WORKS FOR SOP REC. AND PNO/GTR BOOK/CD
- Foundations Of Hyperbolic Manifolds (Graduate Texts In Mathematics)
- Dieter Roth: Balle Balle Knalle (German Edition)
- GEN CMB LL ART LSTNG; DGTL MUS
- Bundle: Accounting, Loose-Leaf Version, 26th + CengageNOWv2, 2 Term Printed Access Card
- New England Primer
- Self-Knowledge: Atmabodha
- American Heritage High School Dictionary (Turtleback School & Library Binding Edition)
- Great Scenes And Monologues For Actors: Improve Your Memory, Concentration & Confidence With Some Of The Best Scenes And Monologues Of All Time
- For The Love Of Classical Music: A Companion
- The Evolution Of A Successful Band Director: A Proven Plan To Improve Your Effectiveness
- El Juego Interior Del Tenis (Spanish Edition)
- Ubuntu Kung Fu: Tips, Tricks, Hints, And Hacks
- How To Draw Manga: Getting Started
- The Boy Who Cried Ninja
- Anna Madgigine Jai Kingsley: African Princess, Florida Slave, Plantation Slaveowner