IPhone: The Missing Manual
iPhone: The Missing Manual
The iPhone may be the world’s coolest computer, but it’s still a computer, with all of the complexities. iPhone: The Missing Manual is a funny, gorgeously illustrated guide to the tips, shortcuts, and workarounds that will turn you, too, into an iPhone master.
Written by Missing Manual series creator and former New York Times columnist David Pogue, this updated guide shows you everything you need to know about the new features and user interface of iOS 9 for the iPhone. This easy-to-use book will help you accomplish everything from web browsing to watching videos so you can get the most out of your iPhone.
About the Author
David Pogue is the founder of Yahoo Tech, having been groomed for the position by 13 years as the personal-technology columnist for the New York Times. He’s also a monthly columnist for Scientific American and host of science shows on PBS’s “NOVA.” He’s been a correspondent for “CBS Sunday Morning” since 2002.
With over 3 million books in print, David is one of the world’s bestselling how-to authors. He wrote or co-wrote seven books in the “for Dummies” series (including Macs, Magic, Opera, and Classical Music); in 1999,...
- Cope 2: True Legend
- Let It Bleed: The Rolling Stones, Altamont, And The End Of The Sixties
- Flight From Latvia: A Six-Year Chronicle
- Every Man's Bible NLT
- Haunted East Los Angeles
- Oral And Maxillofacial Pathology
- Siddur Tehillat Hashem: With Annotated English Translation
- Statistics For Business And Economics (12th Edition)
- Literary Publishing In The Twenty-First Century
- Rethink, Rebuild, Rebound: The Three R's Of Education. A Framework For Shared Responsibility And Accountability. (3rd Edition)
- La Guía Avanzada Del Community Manager
- See Me
- Rau's Respiratory Care Pharmacology, 9e
- Cold Comfort (Mountain Women)
- Camping Washington: A Comprehensive Guide To Public Tent And Rv Campgrounds (State Camping Series)
- Exploring Ecosystems With Max Axiom, Super Scientist (Graphic Science)
- An Event To Remember: Designing Spectacular Special Occasions
- Crossroads To Islam: The Origins Of The Arab Religion And The Arab State (Islamic Studies)
- The Music And Art Of Radiohead (Ashgate Popular And Folk Music Series)