IPhone: The Missing Manual
iPhone: The Missing Manual
The iPhone may be the world’s coolest computer, but it’s still a computer, with all of the complexities. iPhone: The Missing Manual is a funny, gorgeously illustrated guide to the tips, shortcuts, and workarounds that will turn you, too, into an iPhone master.
Written by Missing Manual series creator and former New York Times columnist David Pogue, this updated guide shows you everything you need to know about the new features and user interface of iOS 9 for the iPhone. This easy-to-use book will help you accomplish everything from web browsing to watching videos so you can get the most out of your iPhone.
About the Author
David Pogue is the founder of Yahoo Tech, having been groomed for the position by 13 years as the personal-technology columnist for the New York Times. He’s also a monthly columnist for Scientific American and host of science shows on PBS’s “NOVA.” He’s been a correspondent for “CBS Sunday Morning” since 2002.
With over 3 million books in print, David is one of the world’s bestselling how-to authors. He wrote or co-wrote seven books in the “for Dummies” series (including Macs, Magic, Opera, and Classical Music); in 1999,...
- GPS Facil (Spanish Edition)
- Zootecnia - Bases De Produccion Animal Tomo IX (Spanish Edition)
- The Elements Of Narrative Nonfiction: How To Write & Sell The Novel Of True Events
- The House Of Thurn Und Taxis
- Applying Color Theory To Digital Media And Visualization
- Modern Psychology And Ancient Wisdom: Psychological Healing Practices From The World's Religious Traditions
- Manipulation Of The Spine, Thorax And Pelvis With DVD: An Osteopathic Perspective, 3e
- Jane Doe January: My Twenty-Year Search For Truth And Justice
- What's MIDI?: Making Musical Instruments Work Together (What's A...?)
- Introducing Romans: Critical Issues In Paul's Most Famous Letter
- The New Interpreter's® Bible Commentary Volume IX: Acts, Introduction To Epistolary Literature, Romans, 1 & 2 Corinthians, Galatians
- Toyota 4Runner, 2003 - 2009 (Chilton's Total Car Care Repair Manuals)
- The Ethics Of Climate Change: Right And Wrong In A Warming World (Think Now)
- Consumer Behavior: Building Marketing Strategy (Irwin Marketing)
- Six Healing Sounds: A Holistic Practice
- The Jesus-Centered Life: 40 Devotions For Teenagers
- Designing Connected Products: UX For The Consumer Internet Of Things
- The Cambridge Companion To Christian Philosophical Theology (Cambridge Companions To Religion)
- Chinua Achebe: Teacher Of Light
- Henna Magic: Crafting Charms & Rituals With Sacred Body Art