Learning Spark Streaming: Best Practices For Scaling And Optimizing Apache Spark
Learning Spark Streaming: Best Practices for Scaling and Optimizing Apache Spark
To build analytics tools that provide faster insights, knowing how to process data in real time is a must, and moving from batch processing to stream processing is absolutely required. Fortunately, the Spark in-memory framework/platform for processing data has added an extension devoted to fault-tolerant stream processing: Spark Streaming.
If you're familiar with Apache Spark and want to learn how to implement it for streaming jobs, this practical book is a must.
- Understand how Spark Streaming fits in the big picture
- Learn core concepts such as Spark RDDs, Spark Streaming clusters, and the fundamentals of a DStream
- Discover how to create a robust deployment
- Dive into streaming algorithmics
- Learn how to tune, measure, and monitor Spark Streaming
About the Author
François Garillot worked on Scala's type system in 2006, earned his PhD from the French École Polytechnique in 2011, and worked at Typesafe, after a brief stint in Internet advertising. He's worked on interactive interfaces to the Scala compiler, while nourishing a strong enthusiasm for data analytics in his spare time, until Apache Spark let him fullfill this passion as his main job. He received the first Spark Certification in November 2014,...
- Window Seat: The Art Of Digital Photography And Creative Thinking
- Red Ink: Inside The High-Stakes Politics Of The Federal Budget
- Practical Project Management For Agile Nonprofits: Approaches And Templates To Help You Manage With Limited Resources
- Dr. Jekyll And Mr. Hyde (Enriched Classics)
- The Integral Vision: A Very Short Introduction To The Revolutionary Integral Approach To Life, God, The Universe, And Everything
- The Art Of The Croods
- The Plant Healer's Path: A Grassroots Guide For The Folk Herbal Tribe
- Introduction To WinBUGS For Ecologists: Bayesian Approach To Regression, ANOVA, Mixed Models And Related Analyses
- Artie Shaw - Concerto For Clarinet
- Recording Tips For Music Educators: A Practical Guide For Recording School Groups (Essential Music Technology: The Prestissimo Series)
- National Geographic Kids Chapters: Kangaroo To The Rescue!: And More True Stories Of Amazing Animal Heroes (NGK Chapters)
- And Prairie Dogs Weren't Kosher: Jewish Women In The Upper Midwest Since 1855
- 'CREATIVE AIRBRUSHING. A STEP BY STEP GUIDE TO TECHNIQUES, SKILLS AND EQUIPMENT'
- NASB Giant Print Reference Bible, Personal Size
- Top Secret: When Our Government Keeps Us In The Dark
- Music Sales Cat Stevens Complete: Songs From 1970-1975 (Piano / Vocal / Guitar Artist Songbook)
- Wait Till Next Year: The Story Of A Season When What Should've Happened Didn't, And What Could've Gone Wrong Did
- Practical MIDI Handbook
- When Sinners Say "I Do": Discovering The Power Of The Gospel For Marriage