Lean UX: Designing Great Products With Agile Teams
Lean UX: Designing Great Products with Agile Teams
Lean UX has become the preferred approach to interaction design, tailor-made for today’s agile teams. In the second edition of this award winning book, leading advocates Jeff Gothelf and Josh Seiden expand on the valuable Lean UX principles, tactics, and techniques covered in the first edition to share how product teams can easily incorporate design, experimentation, iteration, and continuous learning from real users into their Agile process.
Inspired by Lean and Agile development theories, Lean UX lets you focus on the actual experience being designed, rather than deliverables. This book shows you how to collaborate closely with other members of your Agile product team, and gather feedback early and often. You’ll learn how to drive the design in short, iterative cycles to assess what works best for the business and the user. Lean UX shows you how to make this change—for the better.
- Frame a vision of the problem you’re solving and focus your team on the right outcomes
- Bring the designers’ toolkit to the rest of your product team
- Share your insights with your team much earlier in the process
- Create Minimum Viable Products to determine which ideas are valid
- Incorporate the voice of the customer throughout...
- Jesus The Teacher Within
- The Circuit: Stories From The Life Of A Migrant Child
- Wolves (Our Wild World)
- The Practical Encyclopedia Of Manga: Learn To Draw Manga Step By Step With More Than 1500 Illustrations.
- The Imitation Of Christ For Children: A Guide To Following Jesus
- The Origins Of American Slavery: Freedom And Bondage In The English Colonies (Hill And Wang Critical Issues)
- Blues & Chaos: The Music Writing Of Robert Palmer
- Our Kind Of Traitor: A Novel
- Where's Banksy?: Banksy's Greatest Works In Context
- Perfecting Sound Forever: An Aural History Of Recorded Music
- Seabiscuit: An American Legend (Ballantine Reader's Circle)
- The Tempest (The Annotated Shakespeare)
- Cannabinoids And Terpenes: The Medicinal Benefits Of Cannabis
- National Geographic Traveler: Sicily, 4th Edition
- Pharmacology And Dental Therapeutics
- The Elephant Man: A Play
- Beitrage Zur Geographie Orientalischer Stadte Und Markte (Tubinger Atlas Des Vorderen Orients (Tavo)) (German Edition)
- Dateline Israel: New Photography And Video Art (Jewish Museum Of New York)
- 1000 Novelty & Fad Dances
- Evoking Sound:The Choral Rehearsal:Inward Bound, Philosophy And Score Preparation/G7129