Tarot - The Open Reading
Tarot - the Open Reading
A book for everyone who is interested in the art and magic of the Tarot cards. History, philosophy, theory and practice of Tarot. An innovative approach to card reading. And a detailed symbolic and practical guide to the traditional Tarot deck.
The magic of the traditional Tarot comes to life in this praise winning book by Dr. Yoav Ben-Dov: physicist, philosopher of science and the first tarot teacher in Israel (since 1979). Learn the significance of the ancient symbols which are common to old and new decks, how to conduct the reading session, and how to look at the cards in order to see the complete picture.
From the Author
what's in the book:
- Tarot history - first centuries, French and English schools, the New Age.
- Session dynamics - theory and practice. Shuffling, spreading and interacting with the querent.
- How to read - looking at the cards and considering the complete picture, rather than using fixed interpretations. This is the "Open Reading" approach, which can be applied to any type of cards.
- The symbolic language - suggested meanings for colors,...
- Combat Medic: World War II
- The Goodness Of Coconut: 40 Irresistible Energy-packed Recipes
- The Reconceptualization Of Curriculum Studies: A Festschrift In Honor Of William F. Pinar
- The Right Way To Do Wrong: A Unique Selection Of Writings By History's Greatest Escape Artist (Neversink)
- Context Clues & Figurative Language: 35 Reading Passages For Comprehension
- Beauty For Truth's Sake: On The Re-enchantment Of Education
- Resistance: A Frenchwoman's Journal Of The War
- Coming Out Spiritually: The Next Step
- Dinosaur Vs. The Potty (Board Book)
- The Lord Of The Rings, The Two Towers (Vol 2)
- The Greatest Trade Ever: The Behind-the-Scenes Story Of How John Paulson Defied Wall Street And Made Financial History
- To Build The City Of God: Living As Catholics In A Secular Age
- El Dragón De Hielo / The Ice Dragon (Spanish Edition)
- Knoxville's 'Merry-Go-Round, ' Ciderville And...: The East Tennessee Country Music Scene (American Arts Culture)
- Vergil's Aeneid: Expanded Collection
- D Is For Dala Horse: A Nordic Countries Alphabet (Discover The World)
- Buying Time: The Delayed Crisis Of Democratic Capitalism
- Spirituals For Worship: 10 Inspiring Arrangements For Solo Piano (Sacred Performer Collections)
- Rick Steves' Spanish Phrase Book & Dictionary
- Writing Spaces: Readings On Writing Volume 2