Tarot - The Open Reading
Tarot - the Open Reading
A book for everyone who is interested in the art and magic of the Tarot cards. History, philosophy, theory and practice of Tarot. An innovative approach to card reading. And a detailed symbolic and practical guide to the traditional Tarot deck.
The magic of the traditional Tarot comes to life in this praise winning book by Dr. Yoav Ben-Dov: physicist, philosopher of science and the first tarot teacher in Israel (since 1979). Learn the significance of the ancient symbols which are common to old and new decks, how to conduct the reading session, and how to look at the cards in order to see the complete picture.
From the Author
what's in the book:
- Tarot history - first centuries, French and English schools, the New Age.
- Session dynamics - theory and practice. Shuffling, spreading and interacting with the querent.
- How to read - looking at the cards and considering the complete picture, rather than using fixed interpretations. This is the "Open Reading" approach, which can be applied to any type of cards.
- The symbolic language - suggested meanings for colors,...
- Practice You: A Journal
- The Where, The Why, And The How: 75 Artists Illustrate Wondrous Mysteries Of Science
- WaveLab Studio: Educational Edition
- The Common Core Writing Book, K-5: Lessons For A Range Of Tasks, Purposes, And Audiences
- Project Management: A Quick Start Beginner's Guide For The Serious Project Manager To Managing Any Project Easily
- Echoes Of The Past: The Buddhist Cave Temples Of Xiangtangshan
- The Architecture Of Edwin Maxwell Fry And Jane Drew: Twentieth Century Architecture, Pioneer Modernism And The Tropics (Ashgate Studies In Architecture)
- Child's Introduction To Poetry: Listen While You Learn About The Magic Words That Have Moved Mountains, Won Battles, And Made Us Laugh And Cry
- Keeker And The Upside-Down Birthday: Book 7 In The Sneaky Pony Series
- Money (Factual Reading)
- Psychological Consultation And Collaboration In School And Community Settings
- Artificial Light: New Light-Based Sculpture And Installation Art.
- Piano Sonatas Vol I
- Mastering Symfony
- God In My Corner: A Spiritual Memoir
- Celine: Beyond The Image
- 2017 Scenic Maine Down East Engagement Calendar
- Holy Is The Lord Drumset Vol.1 Worship Band Play-Along BK/CD
- Mame Vocal Score
- Cultural Anthropology In A Globalizing World (3rd Edition)