Dominican Spice: Photographic Glossary Of Dominican Herbs And Spices
Dominican Spice: Photographic glossary of Dominican herbs and spices
Dominican traditional food is a food of balances and counter-balances. Food that although artisanal and many times rudimentary, surprisingly reaches what professionals see as perfection: it’s harmonious food. Heavily relying on natural herbs and spices it reaches levels of impressive culinary pureness. In Dominican spice we find an easy guide, with high definition pictures and scientific names, to help in the way of learning, defining and cutting through the mystery of the traditional cooking in one of the most exciting and gastronomy-rich islands in the Caribbean: The Dominican Republic.
From the Author
A good companion to the "Dominican Cooking Lexicon". In this book, you'll see many of the herbs and spices mentioned in the "Dominican Cooking Lexicon". A good tool for those studying Dominican cookery.
From the Back Cover
Our cuisine shows who we are and we're going as aculture. That's why, when thinking of dedications, I can'thelp it but to...
- Record Pioneers - Richard Strauss, Hans Pfitzner, Oskar Fried, Oswald Kabasta, Karl Muck, Franz Von Hoesslin, Karl Elmendorff.
- Another Way Home: A Chicory Inn Novel - Book 3
- Mount Analogue: A Tale Of Non-Euclidean And Symbolically Authentic Mountaineering Adventures
- Birds Of A Feather (Maisie Dobbs)
- The Joy Of Music
- The Complete Odes (Oxford World's Classics)
- Death, Taxes, And A Satin Garter: A Tara Holloway Novel
- Head First Java, 2nd Edition
- The Composing Processes Of Twelfth Graders
- Literary Murder (Michael Ohayon Series)
- The Stranger At The Pentagon
- M3 Infantry Half-Track 1940–73 (New Vanguard)
- Deep Into Deco: The Diver's Decompression Textbook
- Heaven To Betsy/Betsy In Spite Of Herself
- René Angélil: The Making Of Céline Dion: The Unauthorized Biography
- Harold Arlen (Da Capo Press Music Reprint Series)
- Diccionario De Dichos Y Frases Hechas
- The Enlightenment: A Brief History With Documents (Bedford Series In History & Culture)
- The Tribe Of Tiger