Self-Publishing With Amazon (4 Books In 1)
Self-Publishing with Amazon (4 Books in 1)
This book includes 4 full-length, detailed guides to self-publishing (628 pages in all, with 4 books combined together into one). These take you step-by-step through formatting (largely geared toward Microsoft Word), publishing (with CreateSpace and Kindle), marketing, and much more.
- Book 1: A Detailed Guide to Self-Publishing with Amazon, Vol. 1
- Book 2: A Detailed Guide to Self-Publishing with Amazon, Vol. 2
- Book 3: How to Self-Publish a Book on Amazon.com
- Book 4: Formatting Pages for Publishing on Amazon with CreateSpace
- Added Content: Articles on Self-Publishing (from the Author's Blog)
BOOK 1: A DETAILED GUIDE TO SELF-PUBLISHING, VOLUME 1: Find highly detailed try-it-yourself, walk-you-through-it tutorials for how to use Microsoft Word 2010 (which is similar to Word 2007 and 2013) specifically with Windows to publish your book both as a paperback book and as an eBook. This includes:
- How to use numerous formatting features (like page borders and bookmark hyperlinks).
- How to convert the content file for your paperback...