Introducing The Old Testament Books: A Thorough But Concise Introduction For Proper Interpretation (Biblical Studies) (Volume 1)
Introducing the Old Testament Books: A Thorough but Concise Introduction for Proper Interpretation (Biblical Studies) (Volume 1)
Many introductions to the Old Testament are either too simple, not providing all the necessary information, or overly complicated and written at a level out of the reach of an average person with no seminary training. This work is neither! The author is thorough, providing over 500 footnotes for further study and additional historical information, but at a level that is understandable, and in a concise manner.
- who wrote the book?
- when was it written?
- where was it written?
- why was it written?
- to whom was it written?
- how was the Pentateuch (Genesis-Deuteronomy) transmitted?
- who was the Pharaoh of the exodus?
- when did the exodus occur?
- are the census numbers recorded in the book of Numbers accurate?
- is the story of Jonah historical?
- is there more than one author of the book of Isaiah?
One of the great features of this book, not...
- My Body And I
- Everyday Leadership: Attitudes And Actions For Respect And Success (A Guidebook For Teens)
- Marvel's Captain America: Civil War: The Art Of The Movie
- Making Foreign Investment Safe: Property Rights And National Sovereignty
- Aramaic Light On The Gospel Of John (Aramaic New Testament Series) (Volume 3)
- Tarpon On Fly
- Exploring Christian Ethics: Biblical Foundations For Morality
- Dorrie And The Goblin
- How To Use A Computerized Telescope: Practical Amateur Astronomy Volume 1
- Juan Ponce De Leon: And The Spanish Discovery Of Puerto Rico And Florida
- Radetzky's Marches: The Campaigns Of 1848 And 1849 In Upper Italy
- El Kayakista De Mar (Spanish Edition)
- Campaign Grind Booklet: The Ultimate Campaign Playbook
- Wood-Fired Stoneware And Porcelain
- Praying To The Aliens
- Naked Art: An Expose Of Bodypainting
- Bioethics 3e: Intro History Method & Pract
- Boys And Girls Learn Differently! A Guide For Teachers And Parents
- Corporations And Other Business Organizations: Cases, Materials, Problems
- Bad Samaritans: The Myth Of Free Trade And The Secret History Of Capitalism