Introducing The Old Testament Books: A Thorough But Concise Introduction For Proper Interpretation (Biblical Studies) (Volume 1)
Introducing the Old Testament Books: A Thorough but Concise Introduction for Proper Interpretation (Biblical Studies) (Volume 1)
Many introductions to the Old Testament are either too simple, not providing all the necessary information, or overly complicated and written at a level out of the reach of an average person with no seminary training. This work is neither! The author is thorough, providing over 500 footnotes for further study and additional historical information, but at a level that is understandable, and in a concise manner.
- who wrote the book?
- when was it written?
- where was it written?
- why was it written?
- to whom was it written?
- how was the Pentateuch (Genesis-Deuteronomy) transmitted?
- who was the Pharaoh of the exodus?
- when did the exodus occur?
- are the census numbers recorded in the book of Numbers accurate?
- is the story of Jonah historical?
- is there more than one author of the book of Isaiah?
One of the great features of this book, not...
- Blue By You (A Military Men Novella)
- Typography In Graphic Design
- The Elements Of Building: A Business Handbook For Residential Builders & Tradesmen
- Aaron Curry & Thomas Houseago: Two Face
- The Tapper Twins Run For President
- Hamsa Coloring Book: An Adult Coloring Book Of 40 Hamsa Designs To Help You Relax And De-Stress (Spiritual Coloring Books) (Volume 1)
- Against The Storm (The Raines Of Wind Canyon)
- Big Fat Hen
- Sugar Rush: A Colouring Book For Adults With A Sweet Tooth
- Maid To Order In Hong Kong: Stories Of Migrant Workers, Second Edition
- Use Case Driven Object Modeling With UML: A Practical Approach
- 2 Corinthians: An Exegetical And Theological Exposition Of Holy Scripture (The New American Commentary)
- Tattoo Design Book 006 (Japanese Edition)
- A Beautiful Garden Coloring Book: Coloring Book For Adults (Lovink Coloring Books)
- Design Charrettes For Sustainable Communities
- Official IELTS Practice Materials 2 With DVD
- Sound's Good!: The Spiritual Science Of Sound And Vibration
- Good To Great CD: Why Some Companies Make The Leap...And Others Don't
- Complicated Tiki Masks: A Tribal Mask Coloring Book (Complicated Coloring)
- The United States And The First World War (Seminar Studies)