Introducing The Old Testament Books: A Thorough But Concise Introduction For Proper Interpretation (Biblical Studies) (Volume 1)
Introducing the Old Testament Books: A Thorough but Concise Introduction for Proper Interpretation (Biblical Studies) (Volume 1)
Many introductions to the Old Testament are either too simple, not providing all the necessary information, or overly complicated and written at a level out of the reach of an average person with no seminary training. This work is neither! The author is thorough, providing over 500 footnotes for further study and additional historical information, but at a level that is understandable, and in a concise manner.
- who wrote the book?
- when was it written?
- where was it written?
- why was it written?
- to whom was it written?
- how was the Pentateuch (Genesis-Deuteronomy) transmitted?
- who was the Pharaoh of the exodus?
- when did the exodus occur?
- are the census numbers recorded in the book of Numbers accurate?
- is the story of Jonah historical?
- is there more than one author of the book of Isaiah?
One of the great features of this book, not...
- Dark Seduction: The Dark Truth About Seduction And How To Use It To Get What You Want From Love, Sex, Relationships And Romance
- Out Of China: How The Chinese Ended The Era Of Western Domination
- Development Economics: Theory And Practice
- Harcourt Horizons: Student Edition Grade 4 States And Regions 2005
- The Deadhead's Taping Compendium, Volume 1: An In-Depth Guide To The Music Of The Grateful Dead On Tape, 1959-1974
- Test Of Will: What I've Learned From Cricket And Life
- Ethics Of The Body: Postconventional Challenges (Basic Bioethics)
- Draw Your Own Fonts: 30 Alphabets To Scribble, Sketch, And Make Your Own!
- Aliens: The World's Leading Scientists On The Search For Extraterrestrial Life
- Smoldering City: Chicagoans And The Great Fire, 1871-1874 (Historical Studies Of Urban America)
- Academy Of Nutrition And Dietetics Complete Food And Nutrition Guide, 5th Ed
- 365 Days Of Richer Living: A Daily Guidebook Of Powerful, Inspiring, Affirmative Prayers And Meditations (How To Use Your Mind Power For More Successful Living)
- Shooting Star
- Modern Eventing With Phillip Dutton: The Complete Resource: Training, Conditioning, And Competing In All Three Phases
- Art Since 1900: 1900 To 1944 (Third Edition) (Vol. 1)
- Differential Diagnosis And Management For The Chiropractor
- Systems, Bk 1: Drumming Technique And Melodic Jazz Independence
- Unforgivable Blackness: The Rise And Fall Of Jack Johnson
- The Highland Scots Of North Carolina, 1732-1776
- Music Industry Connection: The Truth About Record Pools & Music Conferences, Talent Shows & Open Mics