Dear Evan Hansen: Through The Window
Dear Evan Hansen: Through the Window
Winner of 6 Tony Awards!
The official behind-the-scenes book of the new hit musical.
A letter that was never meant to be seen, a lie that was never meant to be told, a life he never dreamed he could have. Evan Hansen is about to get the one thing he's always wanted: a chance to finally fit in. Both deeply personal and profoundly contemporary, DEAR EVAN HANSEN is a new American musical about life and the way we live it.
The book-produced by Melcher Media, the team behind Hamilton, Wicked, Rent, and many more-tells the story of the musical from its conception nearly a decade ago to the Broadway stage. From developing the idea to writing the show, composing, casting, and rehearsals, DEAR EVAN HANSEN appeals to fans far and wide offering them the opportunity to continuously revisit the show, and for those who haven't seen the musical, reading the book will make them feel like they have.
Filled with interviews with the cast and crew, original behind-the-scenes photography, a deeper look into Evan's fictional world and the visual world of the show, unreleased lyrics, and of course the libretto, as well as reflections on the creators own...
- Native Son CD
- Mechanical Metallurgy
- Indians And The Political Economy Of Colonial Central America, 1670–1810
- Hal Leonard Rubank Elementary Method French Horn In F Mellophone Or E Flat Alto
- The Between
- The Way Of The Human: Volume III The Quantum Psychology Notebooks : Beyond Quantum Psychology (Way Of The Human; The Quantum Psychology Notebooks)
- Saving The Constitution From Lawyers: How Legal Training And Law Reviews Distort Constitutional Meaning
- The Art Of Making Dances
- A Rocking Horse Catholic
- Modern Mallet Method, Bk 1: A Progressive Lesson Plan Combining Technique, Theory, And Harmony
- Travel Photography: A Professional Travel Photographer Practical Experience (paperback)
- The Big Awesome Book Of Hand & Chalk Lettering
- Graphis Poster Annual 2005
- SCAI Interventional Cardiology Board Review
- Coach's Guide To Game-Winning Softball Drills: Developing The Essential Skills In Every Player (International Marine-RMP)
- 13 Artists Children Should Know
- Black Gum
- For My Brother: Journal/Planner
- Teaching Hamlet And Henry IV, Part 1: Shakespeare Set Free (Folger Shakespeare Library)
- Ecology, World Resources And The Quality Of Social Life