The Colouring Book Out Of Space: A Lovecraft Inspired Coloring Book Of Cosmic Horror
The Colouring Book Out of Space: A Lovecraft Inspired Coloring Book of Cosmic Horror
The Colouring Book Out of Space is a well of eldritch monsters, inspired by the works of H.P. Lovecraft. Summon your coloring pencils and pledge your oath to the Great Old Ones. It is time to color your way through the Mythos! Every image was lovingly hand drawn with ink and brush by artist Jacob Walker. Forty fiends fill this Necronomicon like tome, each featured on single sided pages for your convenience. The coloring of cosmic horror within is safe for adults and kids alike. Be the witch or wizard that calls forth Cthulhu, Nyarlathotep, Hastur, Elder Things, Yithians, Ghasts, and many others. Hours of ghoulish fun awaits. Please consider leaving a review for this book, or any book you enjoy.
From the Author
- The Case Against The Iran Deal: How Can We Now Stop Iran From Getting Nukes?
- Childhood Shadows: The Hidden Story Of The Black Dahlia Murder
- How To Draw Josei Manga Characters : Purple Manga Edition 37 (Book 1): How To Draw Manga Characters Step By Step : Drawing Manga Faces, Body, Figure ... Loveless Josei Japanese Manga) (Volume 1)
- Pentecostal Theology In Africa (African Christian Studies)
- A Preparation Guide For The Assessment Center Method
- The Battle For Sanskrit: Is Sanskrit Political Or Sacred, Oppressive Or Liberating, Dead Or Alive?
- A History Of Technology, Vol. 2: The Mediterranean Civilizations And The Middle Ages, C.700 B.C. To A.D. 1500
- The Myth Of The Twentieth Century
- Teaching Kids To Sing
- The Electron
- Pixel Surgeons: Extreme Manipulation Of The Figure In Photography (Mitchell Beazley Art & Design)
- Blue Hope: Exploring And Caring For Earth's Magnificent Ocean
- Writing Down The Bones: Freeing The Writer Within, 2nd Edition
- PACEMAKER UNITED STATES HISTORY TEACHER'S ANSWER EDITION FOURTH EDITION 2004 (Fearon Us History)
- MSP430-based Robot Applications: A Guide To Developing Embedded Systems
- Japanese Woodblock Printing (PH)
- The Afghan
- The C++ Programming Language: Special Edition (3rd Edition)