Ghost: Lords Of Carnage MC
Ghost: Lords of Carnage MC
FROM AMAZON BEST-SELLING AUTHOR DAPHNE LOVELING:
They call me Ghost for a reason. Silent and in the shadows, I don't make my move until I am absolutely sure of everything.
Four years ago I was sure about Jenna. My best friend's kid sister had grown up into a spitfire I couldn't resist.One night we stopped resisting...
We promised we'd keep it a secret. It was a one-time mistake, but we'd put it behind us. Jenna left but I kept my word.Jenna tried to get out of our corrupt town, but it pulled her back in again. Now she needs help. She needs protection. I'll do all of that for her, if she'll just shut the hell up and let me. She can even keep all of her secrets, except for one...
The Lords of Carnage MC has haunted me from the moment I was born. No matter how much I try to get away, they are there -- waiting to pull me back into the life that stole my father, my mother and then my brother from me. The ghosts of my past keep rising from the dead.
- Ethics, Medicine, And Information Technology: Intelligent Machines And The Transformation Of Health Care
- Guía De Los Minerales
- Liars And Outliers: Enabling The Trust That Society Needs To Thrive
- Jamie's Italy
- Excel Macros For Dummies
- Plausible Answers To The Question: "Why Do They Do That?"
- Traditions Of Indian Folk Dance (India Library)
- ARE 5 Review Manual For The Architect Registration Exam
- The Folcroft Ghosts
- Les Miserables (French Edition)
- Cybersecurity In The European Union: Resilience And Adaptability In Governance Policy (New Security Challenges)
- Kierkegaard's Writings, XVII: Christian Discourses: The Crisis And A Crisis In The Life Of An Actress.
- The One That I Want: A Novel
- Focused Forward: Navigating The Storms Of Adult ADHD
- 4th Of July (Women's Murder Club)
- Viruses: A Very Short Introduction
- Shakespeare's Montaigne: The Florio Translation Of The Essays, A Selection (New York Review Books Classics)
- WOODSTOCK: MUSIC FROM THE ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK AND MORE - 3 RECORD SET - Vinyl Lps. I HAD A DREAM - GOING UP THE COUNTRY - FREEDOM - ROCK & SOUL MUSIC - COMING INTO LOS ANGELES - AT THE HOP - THE "FISH" CHEER - I-FEEL-LIKE-I'M-FIXIN'-TO-DIE RAG, AND OTHERS.