The Hot Shot
The Hot Shot
First we were friends. Then we were roommates. Now I want more…
What can I say about Chess Copper? The woman is capable of bringing me to my knees. I know this about five minutes after getting naked for her.
No one is more surprised than me. The prickly photographer my team hired to shoot our annual charity calendar isn’t my usual type. She’s defense to my offense, a challenge at every turn. But when I’m with her, all the regrets and darkness goes away. She makes life fun.
I want to know Chess, be close to her. Which is a bad idea.
Chess is looking for a relationship. I’ve never given a woman more than one night. But when fate leaves Chess without a home, I step up and offer her mine. We’re roommates now. Friends without benefits. But it’s getting harder to keep our hands off each other. And the longer we live together the more I realize she’s becoming my everything.
Trick is… Now that I’ve made her believe I’m a bad bet, how do I convince her to give this player a true shot at forever?
Praise for Kristen Callihan's books:
- Historia De Una Lata/ The Story Of A Can (Spanish Edition)
- Calligraphy & Hand Lettering: Volume 1: Beginner Calligraphy & Hand Lettering Worksheets In Three Modern Styles (Practice Makes Progress Series)
- Balancing Acts: Three Prima Ballerinas Becoming Mothers
- The Cambridge History Of China: Volume 9, The Ch'ing Dynasty To 1800, Part 2
- EPPP Fundamentals: Review For The Examination For Professional Practice In Psychology
- EEO Law And Personnel Practices
- What Grandmas Do Best What Grandpas Do Best
- Rembrandt's Late Religious Portraits
- Texas Tales Illustrated--1A: The Revolution
- High Performance Computing (RISC Architectures, Optimization & Benchmarks)
- The Hanging Tree: Execution And The English People 1770-1868
- Essentials Of Business Law
- Human Geography: People, Place, And Culture
- Soho Sins (Hard Case Crime)
- Philosophy Of Educational Research
- Paul And His Letters
- Alma Mahler, Or, The Art Of Being Loved
- My First Football Book (First Sports)
- Islam In Britain, 1558-1685
- Brian Wildsmith's Animal Colors (Navajo Edition)