Pro Nail Care: Salon Secrets Of The Professionals (PRO (Firefly Book))
Pro Nail Care: Salon Secrets of the Professionals (PRO (Firefly Book))
The indispensable guide to nails suitable for every skill level.
The care and creation of professional-looking fingernails is big business. This comprehensive guide covers everything from basic at-home nail care and the history of nail polish to how to set up a salon and master advanced techniques. Leigh Toselli provides expert guidance for both novices and professional technicians.
Detailed instructions and color photographs cover:
- Equipment and tools, including solvents and adhesives
- Nail tips, wraps, acrylic nails and gels
- French manicures, nail art gems, gold leaf, airbrushing and stencils
- Nail and hand structure
- Nail disorders, conditions and diseases, including brittle nails, hangnails, white spots and fungal infections
- Skin conditions and joint problems, such as eczema, warts and arthritis.
Toselli also provides step-by-step instructions for manicures and pedicures, including water manicures, hot oil manicures and paraffin wax procedures. She also includes information on hazards and precautions as well as massage tips.
Complemented by more than 500 inspiring color photographs, Pro Nail Care is the complete guide to nail care.
The finished look that comes from a professional manicure is now at your fingertips with this detailed guidebook...