Daily Meditations For Calming Your Anxious Mind
Daily Meditations for Calming Your Anxious Mind
Trying to control your anxious thoughts can backfire, making them more prevalent, not less. The best way to calm these common feelings is by attuning yourself to your thoughts in a nonjudgmental, attentive manner, acknowledging your anxieties but choosing to act rather than react.
From the author of Calming Your Anxious Mind comes Daily Mediations for Calming Your Anxious Mind, a collection of more than sixty-four daily mindfulness-based meditations to help you engage with the present moment, manage stress and anxiety, and rediscover the joy in living. Each meditation contains an easy-to-learn visualization exercise, affirmation, or activity, with meditations grouped into four sections: relaxing and feeling safe, embracing joys and fears, befriending your anxious mind and body, and connecting to the web of life.
This book is a treasure-nourishing, sustaining, and skillfully crafted. Calling their approach to the release from anxiety 'the way of awareness,' the authors have shaped a warm, authentic rendering of mindfulness practice into direct, easily understandable language. Step by step, they lead us into substantive, well-documented methods for becoming intimately familiar with an inner terrain and integrating what is discovered in this interior realm into a...
- The Conference Of The Birds
- Pronouncing American English: Sounds, Stress, And Intonation
- Callas By Callas: The Secret Writings Of La Maria
- W.E.B. Du Bois : Writings : The Suppression Of The African Slave-Trade / The Souls Of Black Folk / Dusk Of Dawn / Essays And Articles (Library Of America)
- Mountain Gorillas: Biology, Conservation, And Coexistence
- What Style Is It?: A Guide To American Architecture, Revised Edition
- Six Sigma Green Belt Study Guide: Test Prep Book & Practice Test Questions For The ASQ Six Sigma Green Belt Exam
- Insane Training: Garage Training, Powerlifting, Bodybuilding, And All-Out Bad-Ass Workouts
- The Shapes Of Algebra: Linear Systems And Inequalities ( Connected Mathematics 2)Student Edition
- Market Risk Analysis, Value At Risk Models (Volume IV)
- An Introduction To Fiction (11th Edition)
- Nick Saban Vs. College Football: The Case For College Football's Greatest Coach
- The Warmth Of Other Suns: The Epic Story Of America's Great Migration
- Noisy Night
- Freedom, Rhythm And Sound: Revolutionary Jazz Original Cover Art 1965-83
- Handbook Of Implementation Science For Psychology In Education
- The Tiniest Warrior Of All: A Fairytale For Families With A Premature Baby
- Tamarind: Homage To Lithography
- Helen Roseveare: What's In The Parcel? (Little Lights)