The Relaxation And Stress Reduction Workbook (New Harbinger Self-Help Workbook)
The Relaxation and Stress Reduction Workbook (New Harbinger Self-Help Workbook)
The Relaxation and Stress Reduction Workbook broke new ground when it was first published in 1980, detailing easy, step-by-step techniques for calming the body and mind in an increasingly overstimulated world. Now in its sixth edition, this workbook, highly regarded by therapists and their clients, remains the go-to source for stress reduction strategies that can be incorporated into even the busiest lives.
This new edition is updated with powerful relaxation techniques based on the latest research, and draws from a variety of proven treatment methods, including progressive relaxation, autogenics, self-hypnosis, visualization, and mindfulness and acceptance therapy.
In the first chapter, you'll explore your own stress triggers and symptoms, and learn how to create a personal plan for stress reduction. Each chapter features a different method for relaxation and stress reduction, explains why the method works, and provides on-the-spot exercises you can do to apply that method when you feel stressed. The result is a comprehensive yet accessible workbook that will help you to curb stress and cultivate a more peaceful life.
This book has been awarded The Association for Behavioral and Cognitive Therapies Self-Help Seal of Merit — an award bestowed on outstanding...
- European Aesthetics: A Critical Introduction From Kant To Derrida
- Defending Constantine: The Twilight Of An Empire And The Dawn Of Christendom
- OAE Art (006) Flashcard Study System: OAE Test Practice Questions & Exam Review For The Ohio Assessments For Educators (Cards)
- The Hollywood Economist 2.0: The Hidden Financial Reality Behind The Movies
- The Nurture Effect: How The Science Of Human Behavior Can Improve Our Lives And Our World
- Teoria De Las Probabilidades/ Probability Theory (Spanish Edition)
- Pity The Billionaire: The Hard-Times Swindle And The Unlikely Comeback Of The Right
- Airbrush Techniques, Workbook 6: Textured Surfaces (Vol 6)
- Philosophy And The Martial Arts: Engagement (Ethics And Sport)
- Campbell Biology Package Stonybrook University
- The Science Of On-Camera Acting
- Five Hundred Buildings Of New York
- Rockschool Drums Grade 6 2012-2018
- Geofluids: Developments In Microthermometry, Spectroscopy, Thermodynamics, And Stable Isotopes (Vapor-Liquid Equilibrium Data Bibliography)
- Community College Experience, The, Student Value Edition Plus NEW MyStudentSuccessLab With Pearson EText -- Access Card Package (3rd Edition)
- Til The Storm Passes By Double Length Cassette
- The Gilded Age In New York, 1870-1910
- Peter Gabriel
- Notes On Directing: 130 Lessons In Leadership From The Director's Chair (Performance Books)