The City Gardener's Handbook: The Definitive Guide To Small Space Gardening
The City Gardener's Handbook: The Definitive Guide to Small Space Gardening
Turn small balconies, sunbaked rooftops, and even cramped windowsills into delightful, thriving gardens. This comprehensive guide covers everything you need to know to successfully design and maintain an urban garden in whatever space you have available. Lydia Yang profiles dozens of beautiful and hardy plants and offers expert advice on everything from preparing your soil to managing pests. Filled with charming anecdotes and stunning photographs, The City Gardener’s Handbook will inspire you to bring the joys of the garden into the metropolis.
"Compactly combines the virtues of extensive knowledge, organization, clear-eyed design, and—last but not least—a sympathetic, briskly dedicated authorial tone...conveys maximal information with minimal fuss."
From the Back Cover
Written with passion, enthusiasm, warmth & wit by former New York Times garden columnist Linda Yang, The City Gardener's Handbook offers solutions for every kind of small-space gardening challenge from an author who has experienced them all first-hand.
About the Author
Linda Yang is known for her garden columns in the New York Times, which were widely syndicated from 1979-1995. Both her articles...
- The Decroux Sourcebook
- Has Modernism Failed?
- CBEST Writing Exam: California Basic Educational Skills Test
- Microsoft OneNote 2013 Plain & Simple
- Mas! Cine Mexicano: Sensational Mexican Movie Posters 1957 - 1990
- The One I Was
- The Oil Painting Book
- Wrath Of Lions (The Breaking World)
- KJV, Gift And Award Bible, Imitation Leather, Pink, Red Letter Edition
- A Practical Approach To Sixteenth-Century Counterpoint
- Vis-à-Vis: Beginning French, 6th Edition (English And French Edition)
- Greywalker (Greywalker, Book 1)
- Tropical Ecology
- Official Pixar Calendar 2012
- Stevie Wonder - Easy Piano Anthology
- Blood And Fears: How America's Bomber Boys Of The 8th Air Force Saved World War II
- Voice, Video, And Data Network Convergence: Architecture And Design, From VoIP To Wireless
- The Sources Of Social Power: Volume 2, The Rise Of Classes And Nation-States, 1760-1914
- Real Talk For Real Teachers: Advice For Teachers From Rookies To Veterans: "No Retreat, No Surrender!"