Drawing Realistic Pets From Photographs
Drawing Realistic Pets from Photographs
Draw gorgeous portraits of your favorite pets!
Turn your candid snapshots into remarkable artwork that truly captures the personality of your cherished animals. In Drawing Realistic Pets from Photographs you'll find foolproof instruction that will have you creating impressive drawings in no time.
Don't let a lack of natural artistic ability or drawing experience discourage you. Best-selling author and longtime art instructor Lee Hammond can teach everyone to draw. Her fail-proof grid method and simple penciling techniques have led thousands of beginners to undeniable drawing success.
Twenty-nine step-by-step projects show you how surprisingly easy it is to render all your favorite animals, including cats, dogs, birds, rabbits, hamsters and more. You'll learn how to draw overall form and facial features accurately, plus the subtleties that make your pet unique. Capture every charming expression, every adorable pose in a work of art that you can proudly display and enjoy for years to come. With Drawing Realistic Pets from Photographs, it's easier than you think!
About the Author
A professional artist and instructor for 20+ years, Lee Hammond has authored and produced 40+ North Light and ArtistsNetwork.TV products. She has owned and operated the Midwest School of...
- Pickets And Dead Men: Seasons On Rainier
- Zen: The Authentic Gate
- In Full Velvet
- The Outbreak Of The First World War: Structure, Politics, And Decision-Making
- Lunar Goddess: Music To Mellow Your Mind
- Information Technologies And Social Orders
- The Life Of Milarepa (Penguin Classics)
- PRACTICAS DE HIDROGEOLOGIA
- Halston: An American Original
- Mother Angelica's Private And Pithy Lessons From The Scriptures
- Learning From The Wounded: The Civil War And The Rise Of American Medical Science (Civil War America)
- American Style And Spirit: The Fashions And Lives Of The Roddis Family, 1850-1995
- Tenney Shares The Stage (American Girl: Tenney Grant, Book 3) (American Girl Contemporary)
- Moomin's Little Book Of Opposites
- Queen Of Diamonds: The Fabled Legacy Of Evalyn Walsh McLean
- Who Asked You?
- Radiographic Image Analysis, 4e
- EVALUACION NEUROLOGICA DEL RECIEN NACIDO
- The Little Green Math Book: 30 Powerful Principles For Building Math And Numeracy Skills
- A Deadly Distance (Jack Noble #2)