Drawing Realistic Pets From Photographs
Drawing Realistic Pets from Photographs
Draw gorgeous portraits of your favorite pets!
Turn your candid snapshots into remarkable artwork that truly captures the personality of your cherished animals. In Drawing Realistic Pets from Photographs you'll find foolproof instruction that will have you creating impressive drawings in no time.
Don't let a lack of natural artistic ability or drawing experience discourage you. Best-selling author and longtime art instructor Lee Hammond can teach everyone to draw. Her fail-proof grid method and simple penciling techniques have led thousands of beginners to undeniable drawing success.
Twenty-nine step-by-step projects show you how surprisingly easy it is to render all your favorite animals, including cats, dogs, birds, rabbits, hamsters and more. You'll learn how to draw overall form and facial features accurately, plus the subtleties that make your pet unique. Capture every charming expression, every adorable pose in a work of art that you can proudly display and enjoy for years to come. With Drawing Realistic Pets from Photographs, it's easier than you think!
About the Author
A professional artist and instructor for 20+ years, Lee Hammond has authored and produced 40+ North Light and ArtistsNetwork.TV products. She has owned and operated the Midwest School of...
- A New Look At Black Families
- Religions Of The World Series: Buddhism
- Racial Theories In Social Science: A Systemic Racism Critique (New Critical Viewpoints On Society)
- Competitive Intelligence Advantage: How To Minimize Risk, Avoid Surprises, And Grow Your Business In A Changing World
- Russia’s War In Afghanistan (Men-at-Arms)
- How The Body Works (My First Discoveries)
- Turbomaquinas Hidraulicas (2ª Ed.)
- English Common Core 7Th Grade
- Crash!: Twisted Steel, Mangled Bumpers And Shattered Windshields From The '40s, '50s And '60s
- The Archaeology Of Medieval Europe, Vol. 2: Twelfth To Sixteenth Centuries
- Law For Recreation And Sport Managers
- Down To Earth Youth Study Book: The Hopes & Fears Of All The Years Are Met In Thee Tonight (Down To Earth Advent Series)
- Concepts And Techniques Of Geographic Information Systems (2nd Edition)
- Mathematics With Applications In The Management, Natural, And Social Sciences, Books A La Carte Plus MyMathLab With Pearson EText-- Access Card Package (11th Edition)
- Safe Haven
- The Last Punisher: A SEAL Team THREE Sniper’s True Account Of The Battle Of Ramadi
- How To Read Genesis (How To Read Series How To Read)
- Art Across Time, Vol. 1: Prehistory To The Fourteenth Century, 4th Edition
- Frankenstein Teacher Guide - Novel Complete Unit Of Lessons For Teaching The Novel Frankenstein By Mary Shelley
- Thermal Physics: Energy And Entropy