Manual Therapy For The Low Back And Pelvis: A Clinical Orthopedic Approach (LWW In Touch Series)
Manual Therapy for the Low Back and Pelvis: A Clinical Orthopedic Approach (LWW In Touch Series)
Prepare your massage therapy students to meet the needs of clients who require clinical orthopedic work with Manual Therapy for the Low Back and Pelvis: A Clinical Orthopedic Approach. This straightforward, procedures-oriented book empowers students to develop the advanced clinical orthopedic skills they need to confidently and effectively manage pain and conditions in the lower back and pelvis.
Drawing on his experience as a chiropractor, manual therapist, and educator, author Joe Muscolino guides students through effective clinical orthopedic manual therapy techniques for the functional muscle groups and joints of the lower back and pelvis. Accompanying online video clips demonstrate techniques in action.
Part One provides an overview of anatomy and physiology, common pathologic conditions, and assessment, while Part Two offers a variety of tested and proven treatment techniques. Each treatment chapter combines illustrations and photos with detailed explanations to help readers visualize and understand the specific technique and underlying anatomic structures.
Practical online resources include:
- Bonus Chapter: Self-Care for the Client
- Bonus Chapter: Self-Care for the Therapist
- Chapter Review Questions and Answers
- Answers to Case Study “Think...
- Walking The Dog
- Reconquest And Crusade In Medieval Spain (The Middle Ages Series)
- The Secret Traditions Of The Shinobi: Hattori Hanzo's Shinobi Hiden And Other Ninja Scrolls
- Saul Leiter
- The Mozart Effect: Tapping The Power Of Music To Heal The Body, Strengthen The Mind, And Unlock The Creative Spirit
- Introduction To Mineralogy
- Rock Art: Cds, Albums & Posters (Library Of Applied Design)
- Over Here, Over There: The Andrews Sisters And The Uso Stars In World War II (Zebra Books)
- MySpace For Musicians: The Comprehensive Guide To Marketing Your Music
- Wish You Were Here: The Official Biography Of Douglas Adams
- The Ultimate Cardmaker: 180 Card Ideas And 20 Essential Techniques For The Ultimate Papercrafter
- Opening The Doors Of Perception: The Key To Cosmic Awareness
- MUSIC CITY NEWS Magazine August 1983 David Frizzell & Shelly West On Cover (The Sound Of A City Heard Around The World, Country Music, Volume XXI No. 2, B. J. Thomas, Sons Of Pioneers, Gram Parsons, Ralph Emery, Blue Grass Music, Bluegrass Music)
- The Mambo Kings Play Songs Of Love: A Novel
- On Toleration (Castle Lectures Series)
- Into The Firestorm (BOSS, Inc.)
- A Carver Policy Governance Guide: Implementing Policy Governance And Staying On Track (Volume 6)
- Camera Portraits: Photographs From The National Portrait Gallery, London, 1839-1989
- Elvis-Straight Up, Volume 1, By Joe Esposito And Joe Russo
- Baby Beluga (Raffi Songs To Read)