Manual Therapy For The Low Back And Pelvis: A Clinical Orthopedic Approach (LWW In Touch Series)
Manual Therapy for the Low Back and Pelvis: A Clinical Orthopedic Approach (LWW In Touch Series)
Prepare your massage therapy students to meet the needs of clients who require clinical orthopedic work with Manual Therapy for the Low Back and Pelvis: A Clinical Orthopedic Approach. This straightforward, procedures-oriented book empowers students to develop the advanced clinical orthopedic skills they need to confidently and effectively manage pain and conditions in the lower back and pelvis.
Drawing on his experience as a chiropractor, manual therapist, and educator, author Joe Muscolino guides students through effective clinical orthopedic manual therapy techniques for the functional muscle groups and joints of the lower back and pelvis. Accompanying online video clips demonstrate techniques in action.
Part One provides an overview of anatomy and physiology, common pathologic conditions, and assessment, while Part Two offers a variety of tested and proven treatment techniques. Each treatment chapter combines illustrations and photos with detailed explanations to help readers visualize and understand the specific technique and underlying anatomic structures.
Practical online resources include:
- Bonus Chapter: Self-Care for the Client
- Bonus Chapter: Self-Care for the Therapist
- Chapter Review Questions and Answers
- Answers to Case Study “Think...
- Making Malcolm: The Myth And Meaning Of Malcolm X
- Decorate A Birthday Cake: With 50 Stickers (Dover Little Activity Books Stickers)
- The Burgess Bird Book For Children (Dover Children's Classics)
- Flat Stanley's Worldwide Adventures #2: The Great Egyptian Grave Robbery
- Sacred Geographies Of Ancient Amazonia: Historical Ecology Of Social Complexity (New Frontiers In Historical Ecology)
- Super-Modified: The Behance Book Of Creative Work
- Learning Circles: Creating Conditions For Professional Development
- Engaging With Climate Change: Psychoanalytic And Interdisciplinary Perspectives (The New Library Of Psychoanalysis 'Beyond The Couch' Series)
- Confessions Of A Medicine Man: An Essay In Popular Philosophy
- Sing, Spell, Read & Write Raceway Book : Intensive Systematic Phonics, Vocabulary Development, Comprehension, Spelling, Handwriting, Level 1, Book 2
- Jennie C. Jones: Compilation
- Analysing Newspapers: An Approach From Critical Discourse Analysis
- Truly Blessed
- Bioinformatics: Problem Solving Paradigms
- Cengage Advantage Books: This Is PR: The Realities Of Public Relations
- Faith Charts: Catholicism At A Glace
- Man Overboard: An Ali Reynolds Novel (Ali Reynolds Series)
- Christmas Hits For Two Trumpets: Easy Instrumental Duets
- Good Night Trains (Good Night Our World)
- The Art & Technology Of Typography