What To Do When You're Having Two: The Twins Survival Guide From Pregnancy Through The First Year
What to Do When You're Having Two: The Twins Survival Guide from Pregnancy Through the First Year
The creator of Twiniversity delivers the ultimate survival guide for parents of twins
The rate of twin births has risen 79 percent over the last three decades, and continues to increase. A mom of fraternal twins and a national guru on having two, Natalie Diaz launched Twiniversity, a supportive website with advice from the twin-trenches.
What to Do When You’re Having Two is the definitive how-to guide to parenting twins, covering how to make a Birth Plan checklist, sticking to one sleep schedule, managing double-duty breastfeeding, stocking up on all the necessary gear, building one-on-one relationships with each child, and more.
Accessible and informative, What to Do When You’re Having Two is the must-have manual for all parents of twins.
From the Author
When I had my twins in 2004 my circle of twin mom friends wasn't large. I didn't know anyone with twins, twins did not run in my family and I felt like I was learning EVERYTHING the hard way.
- Style And Idea: Selected Writings
- The Heavens [Tubed] (National Geographic Reference Map)
- Media And Morality: On The Rise Of The Mediapolis
- CliffsNotes Praxis II Biology Content Knowledge (5235), 2nd Edition
- S.H.A.P.E.: Finding And Fulfilling Your Unique Purpose For Life
- The Tutor's Daughter
- Just For Today: Daily Meditations For Recovering Addicts
- Best Climbs Denver And Boulder: Over 200 Of The Best Routes In The Area (Best Climbs Series)
- The Witness Of Religion In An Age Of Fear
- DK Readers L2: Twisters!
- Developmental And Adapted Physical Activity Assessment
- Creating The Not So Big House: Insights And Ideas For The New American Home (Susanka)
- Multisensory Teaching Of Basic Language Skills Activity Book, Revised Edition
- Naturalism, Realism, And Normativity
- Samuel Zwemer: The Burden Of Arabia (Christian Heroes: Then & Now)
- Mount Pleasant (DC) (Images Of America)
- Jazz Standards For Women Singers: Custom Arrangements Of 18 Classics In Singing Keys
- American Gripen: The Solution To The F-35 Nightmare
- Museum Origins: Readings In Early Museum History And Philosophy