What To Do When You're Having Two: The Twins Survival Guide From Pregnancy Through The First Year
What to Do When You're Having Two: The Twins Survival Guide from Pregnancy Through the First Year
The creator of Twiniversity delivers the ultimate survival guide for parents of twins
The rate of twin births has risen 79 percent over the last three decades, and continues to increase. A mom of fraternal twins and a national guru on having two, Natalie Diaz launched Twiniversity, a supportive website with advice from the twin-trenches.
What to Do When You’re Having Two is the definitive how-to guide to parenting twins, covering how to make a Birth Plan checklist, sticking to one sleep schedule, managing double-duty breastfeeding, stocking up on all the necessary gear, building one-on-one relationships with each child, and more.
Accessible and informative, What to Do When You’re Having Two is the must-have manual for all parents of twins.
From the Author
When I had my twins in 2004 my circle of twin mom friends wasn't large. I didn't know anyone with twins, twins did not run in my family and I felt like I was learning EVERYTHING the hard way.
- Leadership For Innovation: How To Organize Team Creativity And Harvest Ideas (The John Adair Leadership Library)
- The Prague Cemetery
- Protecting The Arctic: Indigenous Peoples And Cultural Survival (Studies In Environmental Anthropology)
- Dome Of The Hidden Pavilion: New Poems
- Off Balance: A Memoir
- Black And Blur (consent Not To Be A Single Being)
- Nature's Flyers: Birds, Insects, And The Biomechanics Of Flight
- The Danube: A River Guide
- Adventures Of A Jelly Baby: A Memoir
- Good News Bible-TEV: With Deuterocanonicals/Apocrypha By American Bible Society (Editor) (Large Print, 31 Mar 2001) Paperback
- Why Art Thou So Heavy, O My Soul SHEET MUSIC SATB
- Public Art / Public Space: The Sculptural Environments Of
- The Architecture Of Collapse: The Global System In The 21st Century (Clarendon Lectures In Management Studies)
- Second Son: Transitioning Toward My Destiny, Love And Life
- The Time-Crunched Cyclist, 2nd Ed.: Fit, Fast, Powerful In 6 Hours A Week (The Time-Crunched Athlete)
- Angel And Faith: Season Ten Volume 4 A Little More Than Kin (Angel & Faith)
- Protestants: A History From Wittenberg To Pennsylvania 1517 - 1740
- Drinking And Tweeting: And Other Brandi Blunders
- Instant Access To Chiropractic Guidelines And Protocols, 2e
- Starting An Online Business All-in-One For Dummies (For Dummies (Lifestyle))