What To Do When You're Having Two: The Twins Survival Guide From Pregnancy Through The First Year
What to Do When You're Having Two: The Twins Survival Guide from Pregnancy Through the First Year
The creator of Twiniversity delivers the ultimate survival guide for parents of twins
The rate of twin births has risen 79 percent over the last three decades, and continues to increase. A mom of fraternal twins and a national guru on having two, Natalie Diaz launched Twiniversity, a supportive website with advice from the twin-trenches.
What to Do When You’re Having Two is the definitive how-to guide to parenting twins, covering how to make a Birth Plan checklist, sticking to one sleep schedule, managing double-duty breastfeeding, stocking up on all the necessary gear, building one-on-one relationships with each child, and more.
Accessible and informative, What to Do When You’re Having Two is the must-have manual for all parents of twins.
From the Author
When I had my twins in 2004 my circle of twin mom friends wasn't large. I didn't know anyone with twins, twins did not run in my family and I felt like I was learning EVERYTHING the hard way.
- What The Luck?: The Surprising Role Of Chance In Our Everyday Lives
- Business Scandals, Corruption, And Reform [2 Volumes]: An Encyclopedia
- Trafficked Children And Youth In The United States: Reimagining Survivors (Rutgers Series In Childhood Studies)
- Hagia Sophia And The Byzantine Aesthetic Experience
- Woody Allen's Angst: Philosophical Commentaries On His Serious Films
- I'm The One That I Want
- The West Of The Imagination
- Carrie (Spanish Edition)
- Design Like Apple: Seven Principles For Creating Insanely Great Products, Services, And Experiences
- The Importance Of Living
- Crossover City: Resources For Urban Mission And Transformation
- The Heath Anthology Of American Literature: Volume A And Volume B
- Making Caribbean Dance: Continuity And Creativity In Island Cultures
- En El Harén De Estambul: Historias Reales De Mujeres Turcas En El SXXI (Spanish Edition)
- The Contemporaries: Travels In The 21st-Century Art World
- Learning On Your Feet: Incorporating Physical Activity Into The K–8 Classroom
- La Caja De Herramientas Del Catequista / The Catechist's Toolbox: Cómo Triunfar En El Ministerio De La Catequesis / How To Thrive As A Religious Education Teacher (Spanish Edition)
- The Frankenstein Catalog
- German Shepherd: The Complete Guide To Training Your German Shepherd Puppy - Obedience, Potty, And Crate Training!
- The Probabilistic Method (Wiley Series In Discrete Mathematics And Optimization)