DB2 10.1/10.5 For Linux, UNIX, And Windows Database Administration: Certification Study Guide
DB2 10.1/10.5 for Linux, UNIX, and Windows Database Administration: Certification Study Guide
Much more than a simple certification study aid, this comprehensive 1,248 page book is designed to help you master all aspects of IBM DB2 database administration and prepare you to take and pass IBM's Certification Exams 611 and 311: Certified Database Administrator. Building on years of extensive hands-on experience, the authors step you through all the areas covered on the test. The book dives deep inside each certification topic: DB2 server management, physical design, business rules implementation, activity monitoring, utilities, high availability, security, and connectivity and networking. There is even a "crash course" chapter on DB2 10.5 features. Each chapter includes an extensive set of practice questions along with carefully explained answers. This book provides more than 400 practice questions and answers, more than 120 "flash cards" to help you study for the exam, and 50 step-by-step DB2 feature implementation procedures.
"This resource is designed to give the DB2 professional the information required in order to successfully obtain certification, or even to simply enhance their existing scope of DB2 knowledge. The authors have done an excellent job of distilling their many years of experience,...
- The Public Participation Handbook: Making Better Decisions Through Citizen Involvement
- Vintage Games 2.0: An Insider Look At The Most Influential Games Of All Time
- Tchaikovsky (Master Musicians Series)
- This Is Not Available 040996
- Mentoring: The Most Obvious Yet Overlooked Key To Achieving More In Life Than You Ever Dreamed Possible
- Michelin USA Texas, Oklahoma Map 176 (Michelin Zoom USA Maps)
- Funny Frames: The Filmic Concepts Of Michael Haneke
- Law's Allure: How Law Shapes, Constrains, Saves, And Kills Politics
- James Mason: A Bio-Bibliography (Bio-Bibliographies In The Performing Arts)
- Buffettology: The Previously Unexplained Techniques That Have Made Warren Buffett The Worlds
- BLOW: How A Small-Town Boy Made $100 Million With The Medellín Cocaine Cartel And Lost It All
- Women In The Club: Gender And Policy Making In The Senate
- Bushido: The Soul Of The Samurai
- The Art Of Living
- Solutions Manual For Actuarial Mathematics For Life Contingent Risks (International Series On Actuarial Science)
- Math, Course 2: Worked Out Solution Key
- Java: A Beginner's Guide, Sixth Edition
- A Theology In Outline: Can These Bones Live?
- Mathematical TEX By Example
- Contemporary American Independent Film: From The Margins To The Mainstream