Digital Photography Boot Camp: A Step-By-Step Guide For Professional Wedding And Portrait Photographers
Digital Photography Boot Camp: A Step-By-Step Guide for Professional Wedding and Portrait Photographers
Designed to give professional photographers of all skill levels a complete look at the working digital studio, this reference goes from start to finish—from setting up the camera and capturing the best possible images to organizing, enhancing, and printing the completed photos. Written by an experienced, successful professional photographer and lecturer, this newly revised guide takes a lighthearted approach to complete foundation information, as well as advanced tips and tricks for those ready to push their digital imaging to the next level. Intensive chapters cover Photoshop essentials for retouching or adding artistic effects, managing workflow and clients, and the many finishing options in the digital medium, including slide shows, DVDs, and magazine-style albums and collages. With a clear and upbeat approach, this reference provides quality technical information, while inspiring photographers to look closely at their work to see where a little finesse could elevate their businesses.
"Offers easy-to-follow instructions on everything from camera set up to capture, organization, image enhancing, printing, and much more. Kubota's advice is certain to simplify your move to digital." —Shutterbug
"The book is well written, printed on...
- Quisiera Ser Un Coche: Silla De Ruedas
- Almanaque Musical / Musical Almanac (Spanish Edition)
- What Is Morphology?
- Gardening In The Desert: A Guide To Plant Selection And Care
- Watercolor Sketching For Beginners
- The Sociology Of Sports: An Introduction, 2D Ed.
- Meet The Great Jazz Legends: Short Sessions On The Lives, Times & Music Of The Great Jazz Legends (Deluxe Classroom Kit), Book, CD & Reproducible Activity Sheets
- The Complete Cooking For Two Cookbook
- Tras Las Huellas De Heródoto
- Wim Delvoye: Pigs
- Franz Liszt Music Manuscript Poster Poster
- Big Huge Notebook (820 Pages): Coral, Jumbo Blank Page Journal, Notebook, Diary (Extra Large Notebooks)
- Nikon D5000: From Snapshots To Great Shots
- Cosmic Cowboys And New Hicks: The Countercultural Sounds Of Austin's Progressive Country Music Scene
- The Artful Edit: On The Practice Of Editing Yourself
- The Fellowship Of The Ring: Being The First Part Of The Lord Of The Rings
- Misty Copeland: Power And Grace
- Moving Library Collections: A Management Handbook, 2nd Edition (Libraries Unlimited Library Management Collection)
- Beverly Hills, 1930-2005 (CA) (Images Of America)
- Sing To The Lord: Music In Divine Worship (Pastoral Liturgy)