The Complete Photo Guide To Cardmaking: More Than 800 Large Color Photos
The Complete Photo Guide to Cardmaking: More than 800 Large Color Photos
Handmade cards are gifts, creative expressions, keepsakes, and relationship builders. Beneath the cardstock and embellishments is deep emotion from the card maker--encouragement, celebration, commemoration, and love. Unlike many store-bought cards that are thrown away, handmade cards are cherished and displayed. They spark connections, express feelings, evoke laughter, and warm the hearts of friends, relatives, and coworkers. There's joy in the process of creating, as well as in giving and receiving handmade cards.
The Complete Photo Guide to Cardmaking is the ultimate resource on card making. All paper-crafting techniques that can be employed for card making are thoroughly covered, including a comprehensive description of paper types available, folding options and techniques, coloring and image transfer methods, and adding embellishments. Inside, you'll also find methods for using a computer to design and print cards. More than 80 projects give you lots of ideas and inspiration to create cards of your own, using the techniques you've learned. Unique envelope templates and a helpful source list are included.
Expert paper crafter Judi Watanabe provides you with a one-stop reference for making cards for any occasion. This book includes step-by-step photographed instructions for...
- The Harp And The Soul Studies In Early Medieval Music And Its Role In The Intellectual Climate Of The Early University
- The Bloomsbury Encyclopedia Of Design
- Android Phones For Dummies
- The Story Girl
- Deja Review Pharmacology, Second Edition
- Human Dignity In The Biotech Century: A Christian Vision For Public Policy (Colson, Charles)
- Certain Girls
- Women In Japanese Religions (Women In Religions)
- Blues Jamtrax
- I, Mammal: How To Make Peace With The Animal Urge For Social Power
- A Child's Heart: Growing Up Irish American
- Curriculum Revolution Reconceptualizing Nursing Education
- David Busch's Compact Field Guide For The Canon EOS 60D (David Busch's Digital Photography Guides)
- Pharmacology: Connections To Nursing Practice (3rd Edition)
- A Funny Thing Happened On The Way To The Honeymooners... I Had A Life
- Crime Scene Forensics: A Scientific Method Approach
- When I Find You Again, It Will Be In Mountains
- The Bomb Vessel "Granado" (Anatomy Of The Ship) (English And Spanish Edition)
- Take Down (The Men Of The Sisterhood)