The Complete Photo Guide To Cardmaking: More Than 800 Large Color Photos
The Complete Photo Guide to Cardmaking: More than 800 Large Color Photos
Handmade cards are gifts, creative expressions, keepsakes, and relationship builders. Beneath the cardstock and embellishments is deep emotion from the card maker--encouragement, celebration, commemoration, and love. Unlike many store-bought cards that are thrown away, handmade cards are cherished and displayed. They spark connections, express feelings, evoke laughter, and warm the hearts of friends, relatives, and coworkers. There's joy in the process of creating, as well as in giving and receiving handmade cards.
The Complete Photo Guide to Cardmaking is the ultimate resource on card making. All paper-crafting techniques that can be employed for card making are thoroughly covered, including a comprehensive description of paper types available, folding options and techniques, coloring and image transfer methods, and adding embellishments. Inside, you'll also find methods for using a computer to design and print cards. More than 80 projects give you lots of ideas and inspiration to create cards of your own, using the techniques you've learned. Unique envelope templates and a helpful source list are included.
Expert paper crafter Judi Watanabe provides you with a one-stop reference for making cards for any occasion. This book includes step-by-step photographed instructions for...
- Graphis Poster Annual 2002
- AVIONES.(101 COSAS DEBERIAS SABER).(REF:2014-07)
- Worlds: A Mission Of Discovery
- I'm A Little Teapot
- Madonna: Nudes +
- Robert B. Parker's The Hangman's Sonnet (A Jesse Stone Novel)
- The Single Best Investment: Creating Wealth With Dividend Growth
- Imprudence (The Custard Protocol)
- A Piaget Primer: How A Child Thinks; Revised Edition
- Evaluación De Los Recursos Forestales Mundiales 2010: Informe Principal (Estudios FAO Montes) (Spanish Edition)
- The Cowboy's Love Child
- Cite Checker: Your Guide To Using The Bluebook (Aspen College)
- Chalk Painting Furniture Made Easy: Learn How To Paint Furniture With Chalk Paint And Become An Expert In Less Than 24 Hours!
- Deep Thinking: Where Machine Intelligence Ends And Human Creativity Begins
- What If You Had An Animal Nose?
- Zombie Politics And Culture In The Age Of Casino Capitalism (Popular Culture And Everyday Life)
- Painting With Light: Lighting & Photoshop Techniques For Photographers, 2nd Ed
- An Introduction To Bilingualism: Principles And Processes