Electrical And Electronics Reference Manual For The Electrical And Computer PE Exam
Electrical and Electronics Reference Manual for the Electrical and Computer PE Exam
Targeted Electrical and Electronics Exam Coverage in One Easy-to-Use Book
The Electrical and Electronics Reference Manual for the Electrical and Computer PE Exam is the best source for the information you need to pass the Electrical and Electronics exam. Developed for candidates seeking focused Electrical and Electronics exam coverage, this comprehensive text aligns with and covers all the topics on the NCEES Electrical and Electronics exam specifications.
Best-selling author, John A. Camara, PE, draws upon his professional experience and his years as an instructor to provide clear and focused explanations of the exam topics using step-by-step example problems. He also provides suggested references, time management techniques, and exam tips—all the tools you need to pass your exam.
Once you pass your exam, the Electrical and Electronics Reference Manual will serve as an invaluable reference for your daily electrical engineering needs.
The Electrical and Electronics Reference Manual prepares you to pass by
- presenting 334 solved example problems that illustrate key concepts
- featuring 446 figures, 196 tables, 39 appendices, and 1,799 equations, making it possible to work exam problems using the reference manual alone
- including an easy-to-use index and a full glossary for...
- Devil's Bridge (An Alexandra Cooper Novel)
- Trademarks Of The '40s & '50s
- The Best Of Punk Magazine
- Cement (European Classics)
- Kidnapped At Birth? (Marvin Redpost 1, Paper)
- American Christianities: A History Of Dominance And Diversity
- Plan & Go | High Sierra Trail: All You Need To Know To Complete The Sierra Nevada's Best Kept Secret (Plan & Go Hiking)
- More Great Cat Stories: Incredible Tales About Exceptional Cats (Amazing Stories)
- Loved (House Of Night Other World Series, Book 1)
- Dancing In The Sun: Hollywood Choreographers, 1915-1937 (Theater And Dramatic Studies)
- Performance-Based Fire Safety Design
- Dynamics Of Polymeric Liquids, Volume 1: Fluid Mechanics
- So You Want To Be A Patient Advocate?: Choosing A Career In Health Or Patient Advocacy (Health Advocacy Career Series) (Volume 1)
- Fly In The Buttermilk: Memoirs Of An African American In Advertising, Design & Design Education.
- Yoga For The Three Stages Of Life: Developing Your Practice As An Art Form, A Physical Therapy, And A Guiding Philosophy
- Exploring Biological Anthropology: The Essentials (4th Edition)
- South-Western Federal Taxation 2012: Individual Income Taxes (with H&R Block @ Home™ Tax Preparation Software CD-ROM)
- Ecological Economics: A Workbook For Problem-Based Learning
- Clara Barton: Spirit Of The American Red Cross (Ready-to-read SOFA)