You Are That
You Are That
The lives of thousands of people have been influenced by Gangaji's teachings. You Are That is a collection of her classic offerings, first shared more than a decade ago and now updated to include both original volumes, a new introduction, rare photographs, and new insights.
This exquisite special edition delves into natural inquiries about our existence, including the nature of mind, how to expose the core of suffering, and how to overcome the last obstacle of self-doubt. Eloquent and direct, Gangaji guides practitioners of all backgrounds through an examination into the self that often leads to unexpected glimpses of awakening.
"This is a moment of reckoning," she teaches. "Do not take this moment casually or trivially. Recognize that for whatever reason, you are aware of the possibility of realizing the truth of yourself as limitless consciousness―you are that!"
About the Author
Gangaji is an American-born spiritual teacher dedicated to sharing the path of freedom through simple and direct self-inquiry, as taught by the legendary sage Sri Ramana Maharshi of India. In 1990, Gangaji (then Antoinette Roberson Varner) entered this lineage through Sri H.W.L. Poonjaji. Since that time, she has traveled...
- Dip In - 100 Classical Pieces: Clarinet
- Algorithmization In Learning And Instruction
- Narrative Of The Life Of Frederick Douglass
- Pittsburgh, PA Street Map
- Fernand Khnopff: Portrait Of Jeanne Kefer (Getty Museum Studies On Art)
- Our Best Knit Baby Afghans (Leisure Arts #3219)
- Anti-Stress Coloring Book: I Love You Edition (Volume 7)
- Information Security And Privacy: A Practical Guide For Global Executives, Lawyers And Technologists
- Complete Method For The Clarinet, Part III (#01404) (Virtuoso Studies And Duos)
- A Cook's Initiation Into The Gorgeous World Of Mushrooms
- Composition: From Snapshots To Great Shots (2nd Edition)
- The Complete Essays Of Montaigne
- On Pottery And Porcelain (Revised Edition)
- Real Analysis With Economic Applications
- Good People, Bad Managers: How Work Culture Corrupts Good Intentions
- Adult Learning And Development: Multicultural Stories
- Origami Design Secrets: Mathematical Methods For An Ancient Art, Second Edition
- Which Way Did They Go? (Sight Word Readers, Gr. 1-2)
- Bible Terminology (Quick Study: Academic)