You Are That
You Are That
The lives of thousands of people have been influenced by Gangaji's teachings. You Are That is a collection of her classic offerings, first shared more than a decade ago and now updated to include both original volumes, a new introduction, rare photographs, and new insights.
This exquisite special edition delves into natural inquiries about our existence, including the nature of mind, how to expose the core of suffering, and how to overcome the last obstacle of self-doubt. Eloquent and direct, Gangaji guides practitioners of all backgrounds through an examination into the self that often leads to unexpected glimpses of awakening.
"This is a moment of reckoning," she teaches. "Do not take this moment casually or trivially. Recognize that for whatever reason, you are aware of the possibility of realizing the truth of yourself as limitless consciousness―you are that!"
About the Author
Gangaji is an American-born spiritual teacher dedicated to sharing the path of freedom through simple and direct self-inquiry, as taught by the legendary sage Sri Ramana Maharshi of India. In 1990, Gangaji (then Antoinette Roberson Varner) entered this lineage through Sri H.W.L. Poonjaji. Since that time, she has traveled...
- On The Origin Of Species: The Illustrated Edition
- Handbook Of Latina/o Theologies
- Las Virgenes Suicidas (Spanish Edition)
- A Second Chance: The Chronicles Of St. Mary’s Book Three
- Duke Ellington
- I Loved You Before You Were Born
- How To Travel With A Salmon & Other Essays (Harvest Book)
- Be My Friend (Peter Rabbit Animation)
- Hidden Structure: Music Analysis Using Computers (Computer Music And Digital Audio Series)
- Once Anillos (Spanish Edition)
- If You Ever Want To Bring A Piano To The Beach, Don't!
- U.S. Immigration Made Easy
- The New Information Professional: Your Guide To Careers In The Digital Age
- Butter My Butt And Call Me A Biscuit: And Other Country Sayings, Say-So's, Hoots And Hollers
- The Loneliest Sandwich
- Leading With My Chin
- Metric Handbook: Planning And Design Data
- How To Become A Navy SEAL: Everything You Need To Know To Become A Member Of The US Navy's Elite Force
- Music In 1853: The Biography Of A Year
- Regaining What You've Lost