Every Nation For Itself: What Happens When No One Leads The World
Every Nation for Itself: What Happens When No One Leads the World
G-Zero — \JEE-ZEER-oh\ —n
A world order in which no single country or durable alliance of countries can meet the challenges of global leadership. What happens when the G20 doesn’t work and the G7 is history.
If the worst threatened—a rogue nuclear state, a major health crisis, the collapse of the global financial system—where would the world look for leadership?
For the first time in seven decades, there is no single power or alliance of powers ready to take on the challenges of global leadership. A generation ago, the United States, Europe, and Japan were the world’s powerhouses, the free-market democracies that propelled the global economy forward. But today, they struggle just to find their footing.
Acclaimed geopolitical analyst Ian Bremmer argues that this leadership vacuum is here to stay, as power is regionalized instead of globalized. Now that so many challenges transcend borders—from the stability of the global economy and climate change to cyber-attacks and terrorism—the need for international cooperation has never been greater.
In this Amazon exclusive, we brought together...
- Dave Sim's Cerebus: Cover Art Treasury
- Zebulon Pike, Thomas Jefferson, And The Opening Of The American West
- No Excuses: The True Story Of A Congenital Amputee Who Became A Champion In Wrestling And In Life
- Conflictividad Escolar Y La Nueva Profesión Docente: 10 Estrategias Para Mejorar La Convivencia En Los Centros Educativos (Spanish Edition)
- Michelin FRANCE Aveyron, Tarn Map 338 (Maps/Local (Michelin))
- The Game: Inside The Secret World Of Major League Baseball's Power Brokers
- Weird Louisiana: Your Travel Guide To Louisiana's Local Legends And Best Kept Secrets
- Trump 101: The Way To Success
- THE EMPEROR AND THE SPY: The Secret Alliance To Prevent World War II
- God Has A Plan For Boys And For Girls (Building Blocks Of Tob For Kids)
- Glencoe Accounting, First-Year Course: Real-World Applications & Connections
- Killer Species #4: Ultimate Attack
- Bizarre Body Art 3
- Web Development With Tcl/Tk 8.1: A Complete Resource For Programmmers And Developers
- The Undead Pool
- Funeral Games In Honor Of Arthur Vincent Lourié
- The Fan Who Knew Too Much: The Secret Closets Of American Culture
- Fernando Fajnzylber: Una Vision Renovadora Del Desarrollo En America Latina (Libros De La Cepal) (Spanish Edition)
- First Book Of Practical Studies For Tuba