Charlie Noble, former-Coast-Guard-officer-turned-marine-PI, is back. This time, he is hot on the trail of a human trafficking scheme that begins in Mexico…and ends in murder.
Still reeling from the untimely death of his wife, Charlie begins to warm to the idea of a second chance at true love with new girlfriend Kate Sullivan. These plans are quickly docked when boating friends Marvin and Angela Baynes come to him with a horrifying discovery—the body of an unidentified young woman impaled on the flukes of their boat anchor. The Bayneses themselves lost a child years ago. No stranger to loss, Charlie finds it impossible not to help them—even though it could mean putting his new romance in jeopardy.
Charlie enlists a friend, Raven, a Native-American salvage diver. Together, the pair plunge beneath the waters of Puget Sound to seek out any clues about the identity of the dead woman and how she wound up there. But they find more bodies instead—all young, all female, all Hispanic. Soon Charlie finds himself navigating a course that leads him through the choppy waters of transporting human cargo, and right into the seedy underworld of the Northwest’s sex trade.
With its fresh, nautical flavor,...
- In Gods We Trust: The Evolutionary Landscape Of Religion (Evolution And Cognition)
- Colonialism In Question: Theory, Knowledge, History
- Hindi English Bilingual Visual Dictionary (DK Visual Dictionaries)
- Strategies For River Basin Management: Environmental Integration Of Land And Water In A River Basin (GeoJournal Library)
- Impossible Citizens: Dubai's Indian Diaspora
- This Was Not The Plan: A Novel
- VISION FOTOGRAFICA
- The Exceptional Presenter: A Proven Formula To Open Up! And Own The Room
- The N Factor: How Efficient Networking Can Change The Dynamics Of Your Business
- Porsche 911 SC Service Manual 1978, 1979, 1980, 1981, 1982, 1983
- Immaterialism: Objects And Social Theory (Theory Redux)
- The Great Commission: Evangelicals And The History Of World Missions
- Distributed Event-Based Systems
- The Persecution And Assassination Of Jean-Paul Marat As Performed By The Inmates Of The Asylum Of Charenton Under The Direction Of The Marquis De Sade (or Marat Sade)
- The Inkblots: Hermann Rorschach, His Iconic Test, And The Power Of Seeing
- Dreamlands: Immersive Cinema And Art, 1905–2016
- Starting Out With C++ From Control Structures To Objects (8th Edition)
- Security: A Critical Introduction
- Masters Of The Games: Essays And Stories On Sport